The Student Room Group

Anyone heard back from any scottish unis?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by kirsty6132
for what branch?

adult
Reply 41
really i havent even had a interview with them :frown:
I want to go to RGU really bad, Which one did you apply for Kirsty, 4 year or 3 year degree?
what was the interview like I was meant to have it on the 6th of March but had to change it due to being ill to 19th, what did they ask? what kind of things did you do in the group?
Good luck everyone :biggrin:
Reply 44
I applied for the 3 year. erm you just go in a group and get given a scenario and you have to answer some questions about it on abit of paper then as a group you talk about it. Thats all really
What grades do you have and in what? Also did you get told if you had a conditional there and then? And where there lots of people thanks
Reply 46
ive got BCC in modern studies english and product design because i was in hopsital alot last year and during exams i missed quite alot. this year im doing history english modern studies childcare and maths and predicted B's or A's. No you dont get a conditional there and then you have to wait and i still havent heard from them.Theres about 50 people there all together but you go into groups of about 10
is it RGU you want to go to? if you don't mind me asking what kind of question's are asked in the group interview's
Reply 48
well its not my firm choice no. I cant remember it was over a month ago. It was the same questions as what you had to answer individually but you all just discuss your answers
Reply 49
I've applied for UWS for Adult Nursing (Paisley, Ayr and Hamilton campuses) I've not heard back at all from the Hamilton campus though, has anyone else? also Paisley and Ayr have not got back to me after the interviews yet either. I also had an invite along to Caledonian University but have not heard anything back, has anyone else?
Hey, I applied for adult nursing. Really excited Dundee is really nice, the interview was absoloutley fine everyone is really nice and friendly. You just have to answer 5 different scenarios and a bit about ur personal statement and UCAS form :-) Good Luck! X
Reply 51
aww good thankyou! :smile:. i know its lovely isnt it! thats where i really want to go haha
Reply 52
Has anyone still not heard back from Dundee for child nursing??
Reply 53
I know my friends who applied there have got conditionals for child nursing :smile:
Reply 54
Oh really? yeah i was asking for a friend too, she sent off her application in november and they still havent said anything yet :/
Thanks though!
Reply 55
Hi, I'm new here.i just received an unconditional from uws for MH nursing at Ayr campus was just wondering if anyone else has heard?
Reply 56
Original post by Ps.
Has anyone still not heard back from Dundee for child nursing??

One of my friends has an interview next week there for that course and I had my interview last week but for adult nursing. Don't stress they said they still had a few more interviews to go.
Reply 57
Hey . I heard back from UWS got unconditional to do adult nursing.:smile: any one else studying there? xx
Reply 58
im hoping to get in there! still wanting to hear back from them though.. what campus are you studying at? xx
Reply 59
I will be studying at Ayr. Hopefully I won't be the only guy lol.:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest