The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Anyone want a current NTU student to pester for questions?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by twittw00
What is Peverell like?

I'm planning to do Primary Education BA Hon! :smile:

personally i'm staying in New Halls, but my friend lives in Peverell and I've been over a couple of times. it's a bit dated, but if you're wanting to save a little then it's good :smile: they also have a communal area which New Halls don't so it's a bit more sociable. there are also less rooms per flat, but that does mean you'll have a smaller kitchen. i booked mine in the middle of may, so you have plenty of time to go up and have a visit (and i'm sure they'll be more than happy to let you have a look around if you can't make an open day :smile:)
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Hi, I've been given an offer to do psychology and criminology, do you anything about that course or anyone who does it? And what's the social life like? Not just nightlife and what accommodation would you recommend that's en-suite but cheaper than gill street
thanks! :smile:
Reply 142
Anybody know anything about the New Byron House? what does it currently look like?
Original post by Andyien
Anybody know anything about the New Byron House? what does it currently look like?

Page 10 is artists drawings of how it will look http://www.ntu.ac.uk/future_students/document_uploads/110335.pdf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending