The Student Room Group

Hairy guys, yay or nay?

Obviously it's down to personal preference and ,in moderation, other factors would overcome it but still...

Would you be more or less attractive to a guy with a quite hairy chest/legs because it seems manly or would you prefer a taylor lautner style hairless body?

http://www.isteroids.com/images/hugh_jackman_steroids.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-nIYtg0jQWMM/TlP1mK7GoQI/AAAAAAAAAs8/UnQZVThaUNQ/s1600/Taylor-Lautner-Image1.jpg

So which do you find looks/feels nicer and does it matter that much to you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
Hairy for me is better, hairless makes a man look gay or like a child.
Reply 3
Rather have some hair than nout to be honest.. I'm not into the tween/twink look at all :s-smilie:
Haiiir and only haiiirrr. One of the biggest turns on for me is hair on men, so masculine. As above posts said hairless looks a bit wierd and boyish and i like men :sexface:
Reply 5
I don't like chest hair on men :no:
Reply 6
I don't like hairy...but I mean like very very hairy.
I'd gladly take Hugh Jackman though. ;p
Reply 7
Mm, hairy. And...Hugh Jackman :wink:
Hairy is sexxyyy :wink:
A little from column A, a little from column B.

Gorillas (hair covering the back, etc) are clearly gross. "Normal" chest hair, *shrugs*, yeah I guess.

Much prefer hair on the legs and a trail of chest hair on the abdominal. Of course, by the time you have their clothes off, you're sufficiently interested in them that a deviation from your preference isn't exactly going to cause you to flee in terror.
Reply 10
Hairy guys. I particularly love chest hair, I had to get my boyfriend to stop trimming his because he doesn't have enough as it is. :tongue:
Yay. :sexface:
Reply 12
YAY! I really dont mind as long as they are attractive and brilliant personality, who am I to complain!
Nay, not a fan. Too much doesn't do it for me.
Reply 14
In most places my BF has just the right amount, although I do wish he'd trim a certain place although he said he doesn't trust himself with scissors there!! But he'd let me!!!! but I'd find that eewwwiieee and a bit weird TBH.
Reply 15
a little hairy! Snail trail YES! tash NO! beard YES :smile:
YAY. Hairier the better in my opinion :tongue:
Seriously one of the biggest turn ons for me.
Original post by HoxtonPony

i loled
Reply 19
Original post by HoxtonPony

i'm hairy and i knew it:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending