Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Wolverhampton Child nursing interview!!! please help

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys,

I was just wondering can anyone help me with possible questions that they ask at a child nursing interview in particular at Wolverhampton uni ?????

thanks xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I have my interview for children's nursing at Wolverhampton on Tuesday 6th December! So nervous. If you have yours before mine could you let me know what happens?

Thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TerriH)
    Hi!

I have my interview for children's nursing at Wolverhampton on Tuesday 6th December! So nervous. If you have yours before mine could you let me know what happens?

Thanks
    i have had my interview today at wolverhampton for children's nursing and i was really nervous too. but don't worry about it, it really wasn't that bad, juts keep calm and relax
    they just ask you about yourself and a few questions about the course.

good luck for tomorrow
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    hey..

thanks for that. I have my interview in jan.. can you give a few examples of the questions? Also how many questions did they ask?
    thanks guys
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    hope ur interview went well. could you give me a few tips pls it will be well appreciated
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pretti)
    hope ur interview went well. could you give me a few tips pls it will be well appreciated
    i had my interview 8th december they askd me:
    tell us bit about yourself and what you currently do?
    why do you want to do nursing?
    why this particular branch?
    how do you put time aside for study?
    what qualities does a nurse need?
    what would a nurse do?
    how would you work effectively in multi-discipliary teams?
    whats currently in the news about nursing or health?
    and then i was given 3 scenarios..
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natalie-louise)
    i have had my interview today at wolverhampton for children's nursing and i was really nervous too. but don't worry about it, it really wasn't that bad, juts keep calm and relax
    they just ask you about yourself and a few questions about the course.

good luck for tomorrow
    hi there just wondering did you get an offer? if so when for?i got an offer for sep 2013!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TerriH)
    Hi!

Thanks
    hi there just wondering did you get an offer? if so when for?i got an offer for sep 2013!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.S_93)
    Wolverhampton do this a lot - give offers for the following year. However, a significant number of the people with offers for a year later end up getting in that year anyway (ie 2012) because of people not accepting their 2012 offer, or not getting the grades, or dropping out early on, so there is still a chance that your offer might change to 2012!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I hope you interview went ok, i had mine on the 5th of december 2011 and ive been offered a conditional offer for septemeber 2013 aswell but hope for this year. It is a lovely uni. I have an interview at coventry and BCU in a couple of weeks so hoping to do well at both of those interviews. Just trying to find out if i actually have to carry out the numeracy and literacy test at BCU

Good luck everyone!!!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    thanks. do you have to do a maths/english test?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hey, i have an interview for child nursing at wolverhampton too but its not in wolverhampton its in BURTON i dont know where it is? and why is it there did anyone go there for their interview too?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CatRox)
    Wolverhampton do this a lot - give offers for the following year. However, a significant number of the people with offers for a year later end up getting in that year anyway (ie 2012) because of people not accepting their 2012 offer, or not getting the grades, or dropping out early on, so there is still a chance that your offer might change to 2012!
    Hi

yep people must have dropped out my offer has now changed to jan 2013 and i phoned to ask about the sep 2012 intake but they claim they are FULL!

dont blame em reli BCU have been ridculous declining people and coventry
    wolves have low entry requirements so hey! everyone just applies ''/ oh well
    close to home i suppose :d
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi

yep people must have dropped out my offer has now changed to jan 2013 and i phoned to ask about the sep 2012 intake but they claim they are FULL!

dont blame em reli BCU have been ridculous declining people and coventry
    wolves have low entry requirements so hey! everyone just applies ''/ oh well
    close to home i suppose :d
    There's still a chance it might get changed to september 2012, even right up until a couple of weeks after the course has started (you can say no, you'd still rather stick with jan 13). Because there will be people who don't get the grades on results day, or who don't turn up to start the course (can you believe it) or who drop out very early on.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    i had my interview 8th december they askd me:
    tell us bit about yourself and what you currently do?
    why do you want to do nursing?
    why this particular branch?
    how do you put time aside for study?
    what qualities does a nurse need?
    what would a nurse do?
    how would you work effectively in multi-discipliary teams?
    whats currently in the news about nursing or health?
    and then i was given 3 scenarios..
    Please can you tell me what the scenarios were? and how did u answer to them?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uuknown)
    hey, i have an interview for child nursing at wolverhampton too but its not in wolverhampton its in BURTON i dont know where it is? and why is it there did anyone go there for their interview too?
    Burton?! Thats odd considering the campus is in walsall!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 13, 2013
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Nursing and Midwifery Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.