The Student Room Group

Fashion Public Relations at LCF 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bethjh

Original post by bethjh
Hiyaa, I had the interview... it went okay. There is a man and a woman in the interview. The group gets split into two and first you get put with either one and do a group activity of creating links between loads of pictures they give you and you have to present links. Which went well. Then you have the individual interview with the other person to who you did the group interview with so mine was the guy. It was HORRIBLE. He's so pretentious, everyone came out thinking the same thing. He's really rude and was like slagging off Vogue and other people thinking he's so different for not liking them... frustrating! but i'm not sure if i'll get accepted or not... we'll see! Have you heard back yet? Yeah I've print screened them! What have you put in yours? :smile:

what uni was this for ?
Reply 101
Original post by gracejones.
what uni was this for ?

Nottingham Trent x
Reply 102
I got an interview for lcf! has anyone else?!
for what course & when ?! x
Reply 104
Fashion pr and on feb 21st! Have you? X
Reply 105
Or do you mean the Trent one?x
Original post by bethjh
I got an interview for lcf! has anyone else?!

Yess I have an interview on the 24th! So nervous! :frown:
Reply 107
Original post by ryanvinvnet1994
Yess I have an interview on the 24th! So nervous! :frown:

ah me too! have you got the email they said they'd send yet? i've been stalking the student room for months to see what they did in previous years so i know about the writing test i'm just worried about the questions they'll ask!
add me on on facebook... http://www.facebook.com/ryanvinent cause i really have no idea whats going on and im freaking out i cant handle group interviews.... I dont mind the test ... it's just the interview ahhh :frown: xx
Reply 109
I have also got an interview on the 24h feb, im really nervous!:eek:
Has anyone got an email back from them yet on what is going to happen at the interview or what the writte test is like?
Reply 110
Original post by hsweeney4
Has anyone got an email back from them yet on what is going to happen at the interview or what the writte test is like?

Ah no one else has one on the 21st :frown: Well I haven't got it yet! I just know it's 50 minutes and from what I've heard it's two questions... one we get to pick and one set one. I think they judge it on sentence structure and grammar etc. Then we get sent away for a couple of hours whilst they mark it and if we've got 50% or more then we get an interview on the same day!
Original post by hsweeney4

hey! I have one on the 24th and I'm so nervous :frown: yeah I got an email today letting me know how the day is planned out... add me on facebook, would be good to know someone on the day!! :biggrin: http://www.facebook.com/ryanvinent xx
Original post by bethjh
Ah no one else has one on the 21st :frown: Well I haven't got it yet! I just know it's 50 minutes and from what I've heard it's two questions... one we get to pick and one set one. I think they judge it on sentence structure and grammar etc. Then we get sent away for a couple of hours whilst they mark it and if we've got 50% or more then we get an interview on the same day!

i've got one on the 21st too! from what the e-mail said, our interview isn't dependant on what we score in the written test because it may be that we have the interview first. i'm so nervous though! judging by how the tutors came across at the open days, i'm worried that the interview is going to be really intense :frown:
what are you planning to wear? x
Reply 113
Original post by charleybelle
i've got one on the 21st too! from what the e-mail said, our interview isn't dependant on what we score in the written test because it may be that we have the interview first. i'm so nervous though! judging by how the tutors came across at the open days, i'm worried that the interview is going to be really intense :frown:
what are you planning to wear? x

Yeah I thought that after I re-read the email I just knew that's what they did in previous years. Yes me too! I'm worried about what they'll ask us on both the essay and interview :frown: I think I'm wearing a pleated skirt, a shirt and some brogues how about you? So glad you have one on the same day I thought I'd be the only one haha. Do you have Facebook?x
Reply 114
Yeahh i got an interview on the 5th of march - so please could you tell me all the info they ask you so i know && good luck with it
am worried but fingers crossed :smile:
Original post by bethjh
Yeah I thought that after I re-read the email I just knew that's what they did in previous years. Yes me too! I'm worried about what they'll ask us on both the essay and interview :frown: I think I'm wearing a pleated skirt, a shirt and some brogues how about you? So glad you have one on the same day I thought I'd be the only one haha. Do you have Facebook?x

i was thinking of a pleated skirt, blouse and a pair of flats haha! and yeah, Charley Baxter :smile: x
Reply 116
Original post by edare1
Yeahh i got an interview on the 5th of march - so please could you tell me all the info they ask you so i know && good luck with it
am worried but fingers crossed :smile:

I've got an interview of 5th March too! Very nervous, especially with the written test part... no idea what it is really!
Oh and god knows how long its going to take to decide what to wear haha...
Reply 117
for the written test does anyone know the topic what is it on? Like fashion pr or favourite designers etc and if we get an interview is it a group or one to one? Please help interview on thursday 24th feb :smile:
gutted i got rejected for both fashion pr & management at lcf without an interview :frown:
oh wells uca here i come woooo :smile:
Original post by gracejones.
gutted i got rejected for both fashion pr & management at lcf without an interview :frown:
oh wells uca here i come woooo :smile:

Hi - do you mean UCA Rochester or Epsom? I have a conditional for Rochester :smile: but still waiting on Nottingham Trent......had the interview on 1st February and still not heard back :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending