The Student Room Group

Does anyone feel like they aren't working hard enough?

Sup,

I've just been wondering because I don't feel satisfied with how I'm doing so far in school. I understand the work but don't remember it much although I try to review my notes the same day I do them (that rarely happens now)

And goodness procrastination and laziness will kill me, and what's even more annoying is the fact that I notice what I'm doing wrong, I attempt to tackle it but it just happens slowly but surely

I do the IB but the same message applies
Reply 1
It's a constant nagging feeling every waking minute, not to mention the all consuming guilt I feel whenever I hear people say 'I have so much revision to do tonight'. I still go home and watch 6 straight hours of SGA regardless.
Reply 2
YES. I feel as though I'm slacking in 2 out of 3 of my A2 subjects, mainly psychology. I do a little bit of work then from 8pm onwards i'm watching tv. I never used to be like this at AS level, and i'd revise so much!
i need to change but nothing's motivating me to...
someone help??
Reply 3
I'm exactly the same. I coasted through GCSEs with very little work but planned to get my act together for AS Level.

Lo and behold, I was far too casual again but I still got away with it and did well (part of me wishes I'd done a bit worse just to teach me a lesson).

The same seems to be happening at A2. I just have to keep reminding myself of the feeling of depsir I had a week beofre my AS exams began when I hadn't started revising. I'm going to start revising in the next week or two.

Honestly, I will...
Reply 4
haha yeh i didn't revise as well as i could have for AS but still got particularly good grades.. but now i seriously am not doing anything and i feel as if all my work is jumbled :s-smilie: like it doesnt make sense...
Original post by Mission
It's a constant nagging feeling every waking minute, not to mention the all consuming guilt I feel whenever I hear people say 'I have so much revision to do tonight'. I still go home and watch 6 straight hours of SGA regardless.

You sould like me. Except I didn't really feel guilty, I just ignored it and played computer games.
Original post by Mission

You sound like me. Except I didn't really feel guilty, I just ignored it and played computer games.
Reply 7
Original post by Mission
It's a constant nagging feeling every waking minute, not to mention the all consuming guilt I feel whenever I hear people say 'I have so much revision to do tonight'.

Lol I am the exact same as you, except I end up sitting on the xbox. Once I'm bored of it and it's late at night, I again feel bad for not having done any work.

Then I wonder why I'm up till 4 in the morning the night before an exam/a piece of coursework is due.......

Quick Reply

Latest