The Student Room Group

Is it true that a lot of girls hate skinny jeans on guys?

Is it true that a lot of girls hate skinny jeans on guys?? I don't know in America but in Korea, it seems that a lot of girls hate skinny jeans on guys, especially like this Skinny Jeans.and I want to know what your opinions are, especially from girls.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hopefully.
Those aren't skinny jeans.

Around here, they seem to like it, maybe because I'm in Essex
Reply 3
depends on the jeans like the jonas brothers in my opinion dress in a very gay fashion. slightly skinny is fine but not the kind thats sticking on you like a second skin. that only suits chicks.
Reply 4
Those are not skinny Jeans...
Reply 5
Those are most definitely not skinny jeans.
But personally, I don;t mind my friends wearing them, but when it comes to attraction, they just put me off.
Reply 6
I don't click anything on TSR which is tinyurl.
Reply 7
Those aren't skinny jeans. They are also pretty horrible for straight legged jeans.

Skinny jeans - No
Decent straight legged - Yes
I think just a lot of people in general hate skinny jeans on guys. **** that ridiculous trend. The sinny jeans/ sagging pants combination is the worst though.
Reply 9
As everyone else said, those aren't skinny jeans.

But I like them on guys, even the really skinny kind. It's pretty standard for guys to wear them in Brighton.
Try to advertise better next time troll.
Who can really keep up? A few years ago lots of girls seemed to like guys to be all vulnerable and gay (disclaimer: I am gay, I'm not being homophobic), with skinny jeans and long hair that you could flick hither and thither.

These days I expect you might be better served by looking like the wolf dude in the vampire movies. I know, it's unlikely. So plan B, just be yourself.
Reply 12
Original post by cberry

But I like them on guys, even the really skinny kind. It's pretty standard for guys to wear them in Brighton.

Yes, well.... I'm sure there's a crude stereotype we could use to suggest why... :tongue:

As with any question asked on opinion, OP, some will, some won't. Who cares?
Original post by cberry

Frankie Cocozza :lol:

I'm not really a fan of them on guys tbh. IMO skinny jeans seem feminine and better suited to women (and slimmer women at that). But at the end of the day I think people should just wear what they want regardless of what others may think :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
Frankie Cocozza :lol:

Yep. And some other people as well. Don't tar us all with the Frankie Cocozza brush.
Reply 15
their not skinny jeans!! looks like baggy jeans to me!!
Am I the only one who's realised this is one of those sneaky advertisements?
I don't like skinny jeans on guys. I don't mind straight leg jeans though.
Reply 18
You shouldn't change what you wear just to please other people.
Although I would say that, I think guys look delectable in skinnies :sogood:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 19
I used to hate it but I think some guys can pull if off without looking too... gay. In general I prefer guys to look like guys.
There is a limit to it though, I know it's very hipster-ish but if you wear skinny jeans, try to avoid wearing a deep V neck top..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending