The Student Room Group

Racism on the Tram!!! Appalling!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by oo00oo
I don't mind European, North America and Austral-asian immigration, but I'm completely and utterly with this woman when it comes to immigration from Africa, the Middle-East and Asia, with the exception of highly qualified people who can demonstrate that they don't hold an allegiance to their backwards cultures.

I too am disgusted when I'm on a the tube or the train and look around to see nothing but Africans and Asians surrounding me, usually with countless children surrounding them, and clearly not working and living on our country's welfare system.

We have enough scum of our own without importing more of it. If we're going to import anything it should be talent, qualification, entrepreneurialism.

Yeah, because we Brits never export scum. Spain is a very well known and popular destination for some of our criminals.
What kind of person makes a public scene like that? she's shouting racism and swearing with a child on her lap, thats disgusting but im inclined to believe she must have something wrong with her rather than just being an arrogant woman too far gone in her own ignorance...She's what's wrong with this country..
Original post by smashah

If you allow her to have this opinion is it because you project the same feelings?

Missed this line.

We do not allow her to have this opinion because we happen to agree. She is entitled to her opinion because this isn't some sort of Orwellian dystopia. Whether or not she should be allowed to express such opinions, never mind rave on trams like this, is entirely another matter, however.
Reply 23
You should probably send that to the police. It's absolutely disgusting.
Original post by Cesar Lecat
Yeah, because we Brits never export scum. Spain is a very well known and popular destination for some of our criminals.

Along with most of the colonies during the time of the Empire. One of the main reasons for populating Australia in the first place was to establish a penal colony.
Reply 25
Oh the irony of a British woman complaining about other nationalities invading her country.
Reply 26
Original post by Vikki1805
The fact she called Nigeria... Nygigreeah.... I think she was half with it... :facepalm:

I think she said Nicaragua in the end (a country with only 9% black population) :tongue:

I thought she was on drugs at first, although maybe she was just a bit loony? 'Half with it' is a good description for sure!
This also sort of reminds me of a time on the London Underground when I was mistaken for being Russian and was subsequently told to "go back where I came from" despite me being English, sounding English, speaking English, and even after telling him I was born in Hammersmith.

:facepalm:
Reply 28
Original post by oo00oo
I don't mind European, North America and Austral-asian immigration, but I'm completely and utterly with this woman when it comes to immigration from Africa, the Middle-East and Asia, with the exception of highly qualified people who can demonstrate that they don't hold an allegiance to their backwards cultures.

I too am disgusted when I'm on a the tube or the train and look around to see nothing but Africans and Asians surrounding me, usually with countless children surrounding them, and clearly not working and living on our country's welfare system.

We have enough scum of our own without importing more of it. If we're going to import anything it should be talent, qualification, entrepreneurialism.

Your government invited me in.

Deal with it, white woman.
To be fair, she's got balls (not that I agree with her)
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 30
Original post by smashah

is this what 'British' people think?

I know many people don't think like this bitch but this is appaling.

should she have her kid taken away from her?

You see the other 'British' woman didn't defend the others but was more concerned with having to take care of her baby that was about to wake up, which means one 'British' woman was being racist, and the other 'British' woman was just letting it pass, being more worried about something else. So does that mean that most 'British' woman think like this?

You also have to admit that the lady arguing with the raving bitch had no reason to say 'We're here because you don't work, go find a job', that's wrong and a bit racist within itself.

what do you think?

If you allow her to have this opinion is it because you project the same feelings?

I think you should send this to the police it's verbal abuse.

And to those saying she's just voicing her opinion, no she's not, she's clearly too thick or ****ed in the head to even have an opinion, before she said that girl was from Nicaragua she nearly said ****ing Siberia!! Plus she's swearing and shouting on public transport, whilst holding a young kid. Eurgh. She's scum.
Original post by nexttime
I think she said Nicaragua in the end (a country with only 9% black population) :tongue:

I thought she was on drugs at first, although maybe she was just a bit loony? 'Half with it' is a good description for sure!

Oh did she? Woops, I thought she was slurring out "Nigeria" and just failed badly!

I wondered if she was just loony or on drugs? I'm still not too sure! I feel sorry for her child, someone like that should not be allowed to bring a child up! :sigh:
Reply 32
I wonder what triggered her to go off on one to that extent? :lolwut:

Isn't it funny how through the complete chance that she happened to be born into this country, she feels some sort of unmerited entitlement to stamp on everyone else. This is not 'her' Britain, and I can proudly say that the vast majority of us would not be so kind as to allow her the title of 'British' anyway.

The saddest part for me about this video is that her kid will have no choice but to turn out like her.
Reply 33
Original post by Vikki1805
I actually think she has something wrong with her, whether she is on drugs or drunk. But she is slurring a lot.
The fact she called Nigeria... Nygigreeah.... I think she was half with it... :facepalm:

No-one in their right mind, starts screaming and swearing like that, with their young child sat on their lap... :s-smilie:

Also, to say most British women think the same, is wrong.
I'm a British woman and would never dream of acting like that.

You said the one other British lady did not stand up for the others, but...

1. She actually did, by telling the loud mouthed cow to shut up.

2. Although she shouldn't have to, why do you think she has to get involved? Just because she is British?

3. Several other people, who weren't British didn't get involved... does that make them racist too..?

4. If I were in that situation, and I had a child with me, I would try my hardest not to get involved, as it wouldn't be far on my child. But if the arguing caused my child to be disturbed, then I would have done the same and got involved.

I agree that what I have watched in this video is sickening, but I disagree with several points you have made. And I would actually say some of your points are rather racist and offensive to British women. You may be angry at what you have seen, but that is NO reason to group all British women as racist.

I didn't make any points I just poised a few controversial neg-rep-attracting questions to get the conversation going.

I know for a fact that all white British females here aren't like her.

I wouldn't want, and really don't appreciate, someone tarring me with the same brush after watching something bad involving a minority/majority group I am a part of, I would most definitely never do it to anyone else.

It's sad that you had to defend yourself from being associated with her just because some people see one person in a group and think the rest are the same.
People like her can breed.:afraid:
Reply 35
Original post by oo00oo

What, so it's okay as long as they're white?? :lolwut:
Are you genuinely ignorant enough to think that every single culture from Africa and Asia is 'backwards'?
It's quite funny hearing Britons complaining about being 'invaded' by other countries, to be honest...
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by smashah

is this what 'British' people think?

that is EXACTLY the same mentality as the racism you oppose.
Original post by smashah
I didn't make any points I just poised a few controversial neg-rep-attracting questions to get the conversation going.

I know for a fact that all white British females here aren't like her.

I wouldn't want, and really don't appreciate, someone tarring me with the same brush after watching something bad involving a minority/majority group I am a part of, I would most definitely never do it to anyone else.

It's sad that you had to defend yourself from being associated with her just because some people see one person in a group and think the rest are the same.

Why is it sad for me to defend myself against being grouped with someone like her? I don't think it's sad at all, I'd say it's sensible? No I do not want you grouping me, with her. So I have every right to point out when you are wrong.
The fact you made such a racist, and controversial comment just to "attract neg-rep comments" is what's sad... :facepalm:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 38
1. This woman is clearly a drunk/druggy chav.

2. This woman should NOT be able to have children.

3. This woman would have gotten THE smackdown of her life if she wasn't holding a baby.

4. I don't give a **** if I was on this tram I would have slapped the **** out of her, why would I argue with her ? her mind it pretty set. All I'd do is leave a physical mark on her so next time she rants she can say 'and an Asian gave me this scar on my face'.

Mug.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 39
Original post by oo00oo
I'm aware of that. This is why I don't support the government.

You are aware that Asian, Australasian, American and African nationals are required to acquire Tier 1 visas (i.e. highly-skilled migrant visas) in order to access your nation's employment market. Of course, this doesn't apply to EU nationals since there is complete freedom of movement across the EU - that of course applies to British citizens as well.

I am currently on contract in the Netherlands - and here the Dutch government even gave me more advantageous tax allowances than my Dutch colleagues :smile: - what do you think of their government?

After all, what are you are your fellow white females actually going to do about it?
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending