The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2020
I can see the Lakers making some noise in the west playoffs too Sessions is a really nice addition just depends if they get Bynum in beast mode and really focus in for the playoffs

:laugh:
Knicks just sonned Orlando though.

have to love Rondo's passing
Reply 2025
miami doing something :sigh:
Reply 2026
Original post by brighteyes1994
Oh man :frown: Pietrus injured - taken off on a stretcher - hope he's alright!!

you better meet that offer brighteyes :angry:
Fisher 3 over Kobe to win the game for OKC
You heard it here first :wink2:
Original post by S-man10
you better meet that offer brighteyes :angry:

Trying my best man :smile: think I'm on track to get AAA, provided there isn't awful questions on my A2 philosophy exam :/

NBA has taken a backseat for me now really as I should be working - I only really watch the Boston games now aha :smile:
im still chanting okc, heat, lakers, now we need to slaughter that big red bull
Reply 2030
What do you guys think of Westbrook?

A lot of people saying best PG in the league. I have never warmed to him for some reason.
Original post by 3mmz
What do you guys think of Westbrook?

A lot of people saying best PG in the league. I have never warmed to him for some reason.

Wait what.. who have you ever spoken to that thinks Westbrook is the best PG in the league? o_O

I've never heard anyone say that lol.

I would put CP3, Rose, Williams and Rondo before him
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2032
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
Wait what.. who have you ever spoken to that thinks Westbrook is the best PG in the league? o_O

I've never heard anyone say that lol.

I would put CP3, Rose, Williams and Rondo before him

Just different forums like Inside Hoops etc....

Most of them say best athlete in the NBA:eek:
Reply 2033
Original post by 3mmz
Just different forums like Inside Hoops etc....

Most of them say best athlete in the NBA:eek:

He is an insane athlete, not sure about the best in the NBA but he's near the top. As for PG, I'd probably put him just outside the top 5 (Paul, Rondo, Rose, Nash, Williams in no particular order).
lol as a point guard hes worse than most teams 2nd pg although his assist numbers are "admirable" now, but hes not a 1. CP3, billups, rondo, williams, nash, kidd, rose, tyreke when he played 1, just about every pg is a better pg, when u say best scorer in the pg position? well thats definitely RW
Reply 2035
Westbrook is an elite defender and rebounder at the pointguard position and an unreal athelete, sometimes he seems to have a messiah complex or makes bad decisions but to say he shouldnt be a starting PG is far off IMO
Kobe bricking
0/15 at the end of the 3rd quarter
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2037
Original post by alexsong
Westbrook is an elite defender and rebounder at the pointguard position and an unreal athelete, sometimes he seems to have a messiah complex or makes bad decisions but to say he shouldnt be a starting PG is far off IMO

Yeah he dives opinion

Some say bet PG in the league and top 10 player in the league

Some don't rate him. He got a max contract out of OKC though so he must be good
Reply 2038
Kobe fan or not you have to admit this guy is clutch.

Not many guys would hit that with the trash game he was having.
2/20 but hits the game winning three