This Miami game has started hot
(edited 12 years ago)
SNM. Ibaka is too sick at blocking!
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
SNM. Ibaka is too sick at blocking!

Trust.
Absolute animal
Just watching Heat-Thunder in the half time break
This Heat team is one dimensional! I think they'll get figured out in the playoffs...
Reply 2105
Must say really like this team.

Harden is cool as they come and Durant is just a superstar

Really hope OKC win it all
Reply 2106
This Heat team is one dimensional! I think they'll get figured out in the playoffs...

Exactly very overrated.

I don't think Wade and Bron are a good fit. Always said that before they came together.

If they don't win it all, i think they will be blown up by Pat Riley and one will be traded
Rondo really seems to have worked on his jumper!

I'm saying Heat are basically the Man City of the NBA
Reply 2109
Wow the refs really want the heat to win this?

How was that a foul?

LMAO AT WESTBROOK ON LEBRON
Westbrook is too hot headed, he let the crowd get to him a bit there.. trying to prove a point by forcing it! He just needs to chill and stay composed
Reply 2111
Lebron going Ham
Celtic Spurs game is close in the 4th
1pt game in Boston now!
For realll. I mean, they're one dimensional.. but they're seriously good at what they do.
Bass looks brolic... no homo!
Boston lose by 1 - good try
Their effort with regards to rebounding is seriously annoying. Towards the end of that game they allowed two second chance buckets, a 3 pointer and a 2 pointer.. these were such vital points!
Good game
These two would make a good finals series
Reply 2119

Dunno it seems like they are chilling waiting for the playoffs and CBA to me but they need to get the 1 seed considering how **** they have been on the road as of late

Latest