The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2140
Melo with a little something for the haters tonight
Melo wooooooooow young and clever plus clutch under pressure ughhhhh cheah
Reply 2142
Bulls were so close.. good comeback from the 26 point deficit though.
Rose was locked on 21 Shump Street and Melo back Melo back it stopped being Melo fat!
Dammit :frown:
Celtics balling out of control at the moment.. SNM! Sixers have been looking woeful since around the All Star break.
Crazy to think Kenneth Faried is a rookie, he's been doing his thing

Ahahaha that douche got what he deserved so full of **** he is hopefully people start to realize how dumb he really is.
mavs dropped odom or "parted ways" as they put it,

thunder have to lose harden or ibaka next season due to a lack of cap space for 2 extra superstars :frown:, who do you think they should get rid of?
Original post by youngzwavey
mavs dropped odom or "parted ways" as they put it,

thunder have to lose harden or ibaka next season due to a lack of cap space for 2 extra superstars :frown:, who do you think they should get rid of?

They could keep both if they go into the luxury tax.

Tough choice if it comes up though. Big men are harder to replace but OKC only has 3 guys that can score the ball at all. If they get rid of Harden I don't know where they'll get the points from...
Original post by BigFudamental
They could keep both if they go into the luxury tax.

Tough choice if it comes up though. Big men are harder to replace but OKC only has 3 guys that can score the ball at all. If they get rid of Harden I don't know where they'll get the points from...

apparently financially the luxury tax is out of the question unless they win the league, sounds like something they'd be planning on. i feel the same as you though but i think ultimately in the league there are alot of guys who can give 16 off the bench although harden does way more than that he's an all-star to be but replacing ibaka seems impossible right now, hes a monster in the defensive paint
Original post by youngzwavey
apparently financially the luxury tax is out of the question unless they win the league, sounds like something they'd be planning on. i feel the same as you though but i think ultimately in the league there are alot of guys who can give 16 off the bench although harden does way more than that he's an all-star to be but replacing ibaka seems impossible right now, hes a monster in the defensive paint

Yea that's true too, I just wonder if they can find a guard/small forward to come of the bench and lead the second unit without having to fork over a lot of money. IMO they overpaid for Westbrook, but I guess they were under pressure and didn't want to blow up the core.
Reply 2153
Jalen rose is quality if you dont listen to his podcast you should and here he is sonning Skip Bayless about making up a high school career, too jokes Skip just sits there he cant say anything

http://deadspin.com/5900701/jalen-rose-called-out-skip-baylesss-high-school-hoops-fantasy-and-bayless-confessed
Original post by BigFudamental
Yea that's true too, I just wonder if they can find a guard/small forward to come of the bench and lead the second unit without having to fork over a lot of money. IMO they overpaid for Westbrook, but I guess they were under pressure and didn't want to blow up the core.

definitely overpaid they basically put him neck and neck with kd by giving him a max contract which is gonna mess up the team at the end of the season, unless they win:biggrin:
Should be a good one
Garnett could have a big game
PS Stiesma is the definition of hustle
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2156
Garnett is going HAM
Celtics baby! That's my team right thurrrr! Exposing the Heat yet again!
Agreed ^

Damn! Celts are just playing amazingly at the moment!
Would love to see a Spurs - Celts finals.

Latest