The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2300
I'm sad about rose but happy becaus now Xotol can STFU :smug:
If Miami dont win this season then i really think its time to break up the big 3.
One of the big 3 will get injured as well. I can feel it.
It sucks so bad about D-Rose :frown: Looks like there'll be no title for Chicago yet again.
Reply 2304
The reason Lebron gave it the old dying swan after the Chandler screen was because the Heat have no quality bigs so he wanted to get Chandler into more foul trouble

Burst out laughing when I saw it live
My gawd Dallas

Best game all season, and they blow a 7 point lead.
Shumpert is also out with a torn ACL... one of the best perimeter defenders in the league and he's out.
Arrgh Durant...ugliest shot of the season.
Lock out season is taking a toll on the players. Wonder who the next high profile casualty will be :frown:
Reply 2310
Two top ~5 players already out of the playoffs. I don't think many people care about Howard (because he's been a dick), but Rose is a huge loss. I genuinely hope this doesn't affect his career.

Shumpert is out too. Let'd just hope there's no more major injuries.

Anyway, now that Rose is out (and I've finished being upset), I'm rooting for Lebron to win and get his ring. It'd be nice for him to shut up the critics (Skip Bayless) and cement his place as a future top 10 player of all time.
Original post by Xotol
Two top ~5 players already out of the playoffs. I don't think many people care about Howard (because he's been a dick), but Rose is a huge loss. I genuinely hope this doesn't affect his career.

Shumpert is out too. Let'd just hope there's no more major injuries.

Anyway, now that Rose is out (and I've finished being upset), I'm rooting for Lebron to win and get his ring. It'd be nice for him to shut up the critics (Skip Bayless) and cement his place as a future top 10 player of all time.

Im a big heat fan and i really feel for Chicago. If not Heat then it would be them who i want to win the finals. I think theres bound to be a couple of injuries still to happen, the condensed season has just killed many of the players off this season. Hoping Lebron can do it too!
shumpert never fully recoverd before the ASB, i've been thinking to myself lately this condensed season was a big mistake, not every player has the strength of LBJ to make it through, only good thing i've seen is J-Lin working out daily better and better, hopefully the rest can recover, rose needs to sit the rest of 12' bulls wont get the title, no point losing the poster child too
Umm.. Boston.. You see those guys with the ball? It'd help if you defended them..
League Pass is so ****
Breaking up every 2 seconds
No Allen, no 3s. I wish I were making this up but the Celtics went 0 for 11 from 3. Despite that, they only lost by 9. Oh, and then there's this:

Rondo. :facepalm2:

Really hope it isn't a suspension.
Reply 2316
wow that Clippers comeback was sick!!! Never seen anything like it.
Boston can do this! That was a bad game but I think you can expect to lose one away, if they win this next one then they have the advantage. :awesome:
okc heat finals? hmm why not, i should go to the bookies :wink: which ever team wins i'm happy, if lebron wins a ring the doubters will say everyone else was injured/tired from the season composition and only he could sustain it due to his body, lol i can see it already
Reply 2319
ooo this is getting interesting :teeth:

Latest