The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Simon Adebisi

Oh god ahaha that is freaking hilarious Amare what was he thinking ...
Reply 2322
Pierce is so good right now, it's unbelievable. 32 points as of typing this. Hopefully the Celtics can finish strong here in the 4th. :crossedf:
Celitcs doing this without their starting backcourt. Anyone know when Ray's gonna be back ?
Celitcs doing this without their starting backcourt. Anyone know when Ray's gonna be back ?

Media here in Boston was reporting that he was gonna be back in time for this game... then he couldn't even finish his pre-game regimen. The injury is officially day-to-day and I expect him to be able to play in Game 3, once the series comes to Boston. I have tix. :mfing:

Spoiler

Original post by I Kant Spall
Media here in Boston was reporting that he was gonna be back in time for this game... then he couldn't even finish his pre-game regimen. The injury is officially day-to-day and I expect him to be able to play in Game 3, once the series comes to Boston. I have tix. :mfing:

Spoiler

How much did they set you back ?
How much did they set you back ?

I got some pretty decent tickets (3 in total) for $100 each (click 22 here for the view), but they're going for $300 and up now. I love the Celtics, but being a student forces me to prioritize finances.
Original post by Mufasaa

I sometimes wonder why people go for that dunk when they might blow it!

I think Celtics have the edge now. The Hawks really shouldn't be losing at home when the C's don't have Rondo, Allen or Green.:awesome:

but may need to sell them because I'm a poor student :getmecoat:

Surely you'd sell an organ of some sort before selling playoff tickets?
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon

I think Celtics have the edge now. The Hawks really shouldn't be losing at home when the C's don't have Rondo, Allen or Green.:awesome:

Paul Pierce.. what a guy :') awesome game! I think they've got the edge now too - they've got the win on the road that's needed, so they just have to close out the home games :smile:

Spoiler

So jealous, I'd kill to go xD
Reply 2332
Heat ffs :king1:

I'd love the heat to sweep the knicks
Original post by S-man10
Heat ffs :king1:

I'd love the heat to sweep the knicks

It was obvious that they were, the Celtics swept them last year and this year they're worse! 'Melo is proving what every says about him not having a post season game. In Denver he had Buillips the one season they got far as well as the advantage of playing home court at altitude. Playing at sea level with no help has shown that all he is a prolific scorer.
Nice to see the refs on the knicks side today. Bogus calls some of them.
Reply 2335
i think miami will let them have one game
Reply 2336
Original post by S-man10
i think miami will let them have one game

Think you mean the refs will :smile:
Heat fans no point watching the refs just gonna screw you over. ****ing cheating Knicks.
Why weren't the knicks playing like this the past 2 games?

B Diddy's move >>>
Original post by Jim_Metrin
Heat fans no point watching the refs just gonna screw you over. ****ing cheating Knicks.

Did you not watch game 1? lmao

Latest