The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2900
Original post by alexsong
Why is an east coast game starting at 1:30AM tonight smh

It isn't a Sunday :facepalm2:

smh as well. **** me all the east games start at that time. cba watching. Going to sleep.
Reply 2901
Original post by S-man10
It isn't a Sunday :facepalm2:

smh as well. **** me all the east games start at that time. cba watching. Going to sleep.

Usually the Eastern ones start about half 12 or 1 and West coast a bit later on but now it is the conference finals they must wanna make them more prime time and push them back, massive pain in the arse
Come on refs ...
Reply 2903
its neck and neck man
Reply 2904
32 for celt in the 2nd :facepalm2:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2905
good show chaps :congrats:
ah well, Lebron was good and our shooting was piss poor. When Ray Allen of all people can't sink his free throws, you know you're gonna have a poor offensive game.
I didn't watch the game but apparently Lebron just went beast mode as usual :eek:
Reply 2908
Original post by I Kant Spall
ah well, Lebron was good and our shooting was piss poor. When Ray Allen of all people can't sink his free throws, you know you're gonna have a poor offensive game.

The heat let in 32 points in the 2nd quarter after limiting the Celtics to a 11 point 1st quarter :facepalm2:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by S-man10
The heat let in 32 points in the 2nd quarter after limiting the Celtics to a 11 point 1st quarter :facepalm2:

Need to keep up the defense all quarters. Battier was pretty useful today i think first double double hes had with the Heat.
Reply 2910
shaqtin a fool, best of the season :rofl:
Reply 2911
Battier's best game for the Heat and Bass wasn't hitting his shot for ****
Reply 2912
Lebron. :adore: :adore: :adore:

Lebron was such a beast. Even Battier was awesome. :adore:

Tbh, if Lebron, Wade play like beasts on offense and defense, and at least one other role player can put up double digit points and assist/rebounds with Bosh coming back too, I can't see anyone stopping the Heat - including the SAS.
Original post by Xotol

Tbh, if Lebron, Wade play like beasts on offense and defense, and at least one other role player can put up double digit points and assist/rebounds with Bosh coming back too, I can't see anyone stopping the Heat - including the SAS.

I think you're forgetting the opposition. Indiana and the Celtics aren't really on the same level as the Spurs.
Reply 2914
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
I think you're forgetting the opposition. Indiana and the Celtics aren't really on the same level as the Spurs.

But still on a lower than Miami if they rolling like this :smug:
When Lebron got fouled by Garnett and he just handed the ball to the ref saying "Yeah,Yeah" Best thing ever.
Reply 2916
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon

...But... Lebron. :adore: :adore:

Maybe a bit of an over reaction, but Miami can only get better if Bosh returns along with Lebron and Wade putting up the same kind of numbers and intensity on both ends of the floor.
Reply 2917
Original post by Xotol

I wouldn't go that far, the Heat haven't really faced a potent offensive team yet especially compared to the Spurs devastating offence
Seriously the East is ATROCIOUS this year. These games mean nothing.
Reply 2919
Original post by BigFudamental
Seriously the East is ATROCIOUS this year. These games mean nothing.

chill out bro :colonhash:

Latest