The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

when is anthony davis gonna get rid of that unibrow? god damn.

...Rondo was ON FIRE! Green blaze!
...if he plays like that, Celtics might have a chance after all. Although Celtics is my fav team, Miami's gonna win. It's like Pokemon - Fire > Grass.

...but hands down, Spurs = 2012 NBA Champions.
They'll sweep OKC (Ground > Electric), then sweep again vs Miami or 1 lost v Boston.
Spurs WILL make HISTORY!
Original post by Kevin J
when is anthony davis gonna get rid of that unibrow? god damn.

It's like a reflection of his moustache.

Is it just me or does anyone else think Durrant is as skinny as hell?
Original post by lebron_23

Is it just me or does anyone else think Durrant is as skinny as hell?

Nah lots of people think he needs to bulk up significantly.
Original post by BLu_REdEmTiON
...Rondo was ON FIRE! Green blaze!
...if he plays like that, Celtics might have a chance after all. Although Celtics is my fav team, Miami's gonna win. It's like Pokemon - Fire > Grass.

...but hands down, Spurs = 2012 NBA Champions.
They'll sweep OKC (Ground > Electric), then sweep again vs Miami or 1 lost v Boston.
Spurs WILL make HISTORY!

How the hell do Boston have a chance to win one against Spurs but Miami don't ? I don't even want to argue.
I wonder, will the Celtics' Big Three aviod a sweep before they're layed to sleep?
Original post by Jim_Metrin
How the hell do Boston have a chance to win one against Spurs but Miami don't ? I don't even want to argue.

...coz Grass > Ground XD (jk)
...they actually won't. Haha
...the East side are all injured. The West are all healthy, and healthy, undefeated Spurs (since April) cannot be stopped.
Reply 2987
...coz Grass > Ground XD (jk)
...they actually won't. Haha
...the East side are all injured. The West are all healthy, and healthy, undefeated Spurs (since April) cannot be stopped.

They will probably lose tonight
Reply 2988
Tonight is going to be a tough one. See you in a while folks :wavey:
Original post by alexsong
They will probably lose tonight

...I doubt it. Let's see. It's a sport, no hard feelings for me if they lose :smile:
...but I wanna see history made.
Reply 2990
...I doubt it. Let's see. It's a sport, no hard feelings for me if they lose :smile:
...but I wanna see history made.

Well I don't see Thunder getting swept so thats why I am picking them tonight it is difficult to pick against the Spurs though with the form they are in
I'm willing to bet that despite OKC's lead.. The spurs will still win. And LOL @ what happened to Lil Wayne tryna get a seat at the game..
Reply 2992
OKC playing pretty much the best defence I've seen this year. Much better than Heat or Bulls. Spurs do seem off though.
Reply 2993
This will destroy spurs' confidence, if you look at tony Parker today, he was intimidated by sefalosha, he didnt want to receive the ball at all. They'll make it 2-2, will have to see what happens then.
Original post by Miryo
This will destroy spurs' confidence, if you look at tony Parker today, he was intimidated by sefalosha, he didnt want to receive the ball at all. They'll make it 2-2, will have to see what happens then.

1 loss isn't going to destroy the Spurs confidence, it's not as if they're a team of rookies, they have the core of the second most sucessful franchise since 2000, and the best coach in the league.

They had an off night and the Thunder played well, Pop will make adjustments and all will probably be fine, they're not going to suddenly crumble because they lost 1 game.
Reply 2995
Original post by SamF1992
1 loss isn't going to destroy the Spurs confidence, it's not as if they're a team of rookies, they have the core of the second most sucessful franchise since 2000, and the best coach in the league.

They had an off night and the Thunder played well, Pop will make adjustments and all will probably be fine, they're not going to suddenly crumble because they lost 1 game.

It's not about the loss but how they lost, if OKC carried on with their main players, there would be a 40-50 point gap. They got absolutely train wrecked. Tony Parker didn't know what was happening.
Original post by Miryo
It's not about the loss but how they lost, if OKC carried on with their main players, there would be a 40-50 point gap. They got absolutely train wrecked. Tony Parker didn't know what was happening.

They've been trainwrecked before now, they'll be trainwrecked after now. It happens. I imagine after 10 years together, Timmy, Parker, Manu and Pop have been on the recieving end of their fair share of blowouts. It happens. If this was a young inexperienced team I could imagine it having a significant effect, but not to a team who have a core who are this experienced and seasoned, and the best and most experienced coach in the league. They'll get over it. They'll dust themselves down, adjust for the next game and move on.
Original post by Jim_Metrin
Nah lots of people think he needs to bulk up significantly.

KG holds Tim duncan in a bear hold while Ray Allen stands in front of the refs :P. Rondo then checks Tony Parker and they scrape a one point win..... only way i can think of Boston winning one where Miami don't
Original post by lebron_23
I wonder, will the Celtics' Big Three aviod a sweep before they're layed to sleep?

It'll go to 6 or 7, Boston is beast at home. Like OKC they might have won their series had they had home court advantage.
Reply 2999
Original post by SamF1992
They've been trainwrecked before now, they'll be trainwrecked after now. It happens. I imagine after 10 years together, Timmy, Parker, Manu and Pop have been on the recieving end of their fair share of blowouts. It happens. If this was a young inexperienced team I could imagine it having a significant effect, but not to a team who have a core who are this experienced and seasoned, and the best and most experienced coach in the league. They'll get over it. They'll dust themselves down, adjust for the next game and move on.

Ok, explain to me what spurs can do of OKC defend like they did last night. It was near flawless defence

Latest