Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 11/12 NBA season thread

Announcements Posted on
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    I guess maybe im just being a bit harsh on him, kinda want quick fix after what happened last season .
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't like how the Lakers did Odom but I guess now he has another shot at a championship with a team that's still in contention.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    LAC are now frontrunners to land CP3.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Getting a bit worried for the Celtics to be honest, we really could do with a strong bench now considering the aging big three. A center would be useful too.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Stern demanding Gordon has killed the clippers/paul trade from what I've read, I wouldn't give up Gordon for 2 yrs of Paul if I was Clippers and even if he was gonna sign on for a max deal in 2 years its still a close call Gordon is one of the best young players in the league and 2guard is a pretty scarce position
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Only good thing about the lockout is that this condensed off-season is a lot of fun.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    How do guys think Kyrie will fair with the Cavs?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Apparently League Pass should be out now - this year it's going to include the playoffs! However, I think team pass is only going to allow you to follow one team (I'm sure it was more than this last year?)

I think I'll either get the full league pass or just a pass to watch the Celtics' games depending on pricing - I guess realistically I won't have time to watch a load of matches..
    • 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    Accidentally stopped following this :facepalm2:

My mind is in such an haze trying to get to grasp with all the trades going on.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brighteyes1994)
    Apparently League Pass should be out now - this year it's going to include the playoffs! However, I think team pass is only going to allow you to follow one team (I'm sure it was more than this last year?)

I think I'll either get the full league pass or just a pass to watch the Celtics' games depending on pricing - I guess realistically I won't have time to watch a load of matches..
    it showed the playoffs last year are you thinking of nfl game pass which doesnt show them or something ? I will get full price for month then hopefully let it lapse when i go back to uni end of january because i will in theory not use it but i will probably just carry it on and watch hoops all night and fail my degree instead
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    David Stern phucking things up

for basketball reasons
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    why don't we have a fantasy basketball league? It'd be fun this condensed season!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S-man10)
    what happened? :holmes:

edit: I checked

Reports say Shane Battier went to Miami along with Eddie Curry. ffs I want a point guard :emo:

Sign Deron Williams ffs

Or Rondo :mmm:
    Why not Steve Nash? Free agent next year and was last season's assist leader. Can also shoot the 3 with efficiency.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Clips just signed Chauncey Billups.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    League Pass is looking kinda expensive. £141 for the season with the playoffs, but there is a 10% off code..

I'll still get it :emo:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qi Jia)
    Why not Steve Nash? Free agent next year and was last season's assist leader. Can also shoot the 3 with efficiency.
    I doubt Nash would go there. If anything I can see him going to New York.. he lives there in the off season so it would make sense for him.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    League Pass is looking kinda expensive. £141 for the season with the playoffs, but there is a 10% off code..

I'll still get it :emo:
    I might have a hookup that means I could get it for much cheaper
    I'll holla at you if it works
    • 25 followers

(Original post by Simon Adebisi)
    I might have a hookup that means I could get it for much cheaper
    I'll holla at you if it works
    holla at me too ffs
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S-man10)
    holla at me too ffs
    will do
    • 25 followers

Shaq on TNT ffs :rofl3:
Updated: August 13, 2012
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.