The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

He touched the rim so I'm counting it as a dunk.
Reply 1081
I think Lebron jumping over another grown man still qualifies as dunk of the year.
Original post by Stilo
I think Lebron jumping over another grown man still qualifies as dunk of the year.

Same
I mean he jumped over a man like it was an Olympic high jump
Reply 1083

One of my personal favorites.
Original post by Stilo

The guy kinda cowers down. I prefer the Blake dunk personally.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1085
Joe Johnson doing his best to make that contract look worth it. Doing a decent job of it too.

Shame he's doing it versus Toronto.
Original post by Mufasaa
Joe Johnson doing his best to make that contract look worth it. Doing a decent job of it too.

Shame he's doing it versus Toronto.

Yea I think most people on this thread could pick up 30 points vs Toronto.
Reply 1087
IMHO, whilst Blake's dunk was no doubt great, I think it's a bit overrated and I mean this with all due respect. It wasn't really infatic and just didn't have that powerful throw down feel to me (not hating). It's just people shouting out to make some noise tbf.

If anything on how a real dunk should be, it really is Wade's dunk on Perkins from last year. the spin move, the extension and the throw down where you could actually hear the rim rattle. Still haven't a found a poster for it ffs :shifty:
Reply 1088
The commentary makes this the GOAT dunk
Nasty.
^Nice defence James Posey.
Original post by alexsong
The commentary makes this the GOAT dunk
Nasty.

Oh gotta love Kevin Harlan!
Reply 1091
If Blake Griffin did that dunk on Dwight Howard, I'd be freaking impressed.

Still, I think it was > Lebron's over ****ty and little 3rd choice PG Lucas.
This is definitely one of my favourites:

Reply 1093
Original post by RabbitCFH
This is definitely one of my favourites:

I could watch that all day. Amazing dunk.

Is it just me who thinks that Orlando should just blow up their roster with no real regard for what they get in return for trades? The team's sinking worse than the Titanic.
Original post by BigFudamental

:rofl:

They are so poor.

Boston whooping dat ass at the moment.
Reply 1095
Original post by BigFudamental

Hence the 'shame it's vs Toronto' comment. :tongue:
Reply 1096
Original post by Mufasaa

Is it just me who thinks that Orlando should just blow up their roster with no real regard for what they get in return for trades? The team's sinking worse than the Titanic.

The wording of no real regard for what they get in return is never going to happen, if they're going to blow up the team they'll want young pieces and draft picks. In addition, I would be hesitant to trade Ryan Anderson as he looks like he could be having a breakout year for definite.

That being said, I don't think they're sinking like the Titanic as you've put it. They have the same record as the Lakers, and have had the whole Dwight Howard saga hanging over their heads since the beginning of the season. They'll never win a championship, but they're not sinking.
Reply 1097
Original post by Mufasaa

They have no assets other than Dwight and Anderson who is going to be a restricted free agent in the summer anyway imo, Nelson is a ok PG if a team was desperate but like most of their roster teams won't wanna take on the contract
Without Dwight Howard the Magic are the Wizards Bobcats, seriously. If they can get some good pieces in return for Howard in a trade they might have a shot at being the Bucks.
(edited 12 years ago)
The Bucks are surprising me this season, they don't have that great of record.. but they've actually beaten good teams! Lakers, Spurs, Heat (twice)
(edited 12 years ago)