Reply 1202
Original post by Jingers
This.

Feb 4th......25 Points 7 Assist 5 Rebounds
Feb 6th......28 Points 8 Assist 2 Rebounds
Feb 8th......23 Points 10 Assist 4 Rebounds
Feb. 10th...38 Points 7 Assist 4 Rebounds

Tebow prays to Lin.

Points will drop down once Amar'e and Melo come back. Assists will go up.

That said, I wonder how he'll fare against CP3 and Rose especially. Rose usually takes a **** on good PGs in the league.
Love an underdog fighting through adversity. I really hope Lin is the real deal and proves it for the rest for the season.
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
He is Taiwanese. :rofl:

Which is Chinese.
Reply 1205
He is Taiwanese. :rofl:

It wasn't where he is from, it's the fact that his jersey could potentially be a sell out in the far-east if he keeps these performances up.

Get with the programs ffs :colonhash:
Reply 1206
can't remember the last time a player that wasn't drafted caused this much buzz, Lin is incredible let's hope he can keep it up this season
Original post by Jingers
This.

Feb 4th......25 Points 7 Assist 5 Rebounds
Feb 6th......28 Points 8 Assist 2 Rebounds
Feb 8th......23 Points 10 Assist 4 Rebounds
Feb. 10th...38 Points 7 Assist 4 Rebounds

Tebow prays to Lin.

Are you going to talk about anyone else in here? You just seem to make inane posts about Jeremy Lin when you probably only found out who he was on the 4th of February.

:tongue:
Original post by hackashaq
Which is Chinese.

I will neg you so hard if you carry on like this.

Original post by S-man10
It wasn't where he is from, it's the fact that his jersey could potentially be a sell out in the far-east if he keeps these performances up.

Get with the programs ffs :colonhash:

His home jersey sold out on nbastore after the televised game lol

Are you going to talk about anyone else in here? You just seem to make inane posts about Jeremy Lin when you probably only found out who he was on the 4th of February.

:tongue:

:mad:

Who else is there to talk about? Right now it's Lin Gawd's time. Rose Royce will see that although he's high end, Jeremy Lin is the one who gives Tebow strength.
Original post by Jingers

Who else is there to talk about? Right now it's Lin Gawd's time. Rose Royce will see that although he's high end, Jeremy Lin is the one who gives Tebow strength.

I seriously have no idea what this means. :emo:

Not to sound like a hipster but i've known about Lin since his days as California player of the year in high school. He is a friend of friends. Always thought there was potential..
Original post by Jingers

Not sure if trolling or just retarded.
Reply 1211
Original post by RabbitCFH

Either way, ignore :colonhash:
We should do an all time fantasy draft like they did on tnt a while back
Reply 1213
Original post by Simon Adebisi
We should do an all time fantasy draft like they did on tnt a while back

What would that be? Choosing all time starting 5?
Original post by Xotol
What would that be? Choosing all time starting 5?

Something like this

But maybe not as long
Original post by RabbitCFH

You just mad Rose won't be handle the Linception that'd be placed on him.

Original post by S-man10
Either way, ignore :colonhash:

You'll see soon enough.
Reply 1216
Kenny Smith on twitter: Man I'm flying to NYC to see Lin in person .. !

:rofl:

The twitterverse has exploded with Jeremy Lin ffs. Seems like everyone is talking about him, celebrities as well
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by S-man10
Kenny Smith on twitter: Man I'm flying to NYC to see Lin in person .. !

:rofl:

The twitterverse has exploded with Jeremy Lin ffs. Seems like everyone is talking about him, celebrities as well

On a serious note, you've seen him play right? This guy breathed new life into the team.
Reply 1218
Original post by Jingers
On a serious note, you've seen him play right? This guy breathed new life into the team.

Yeh, like I said and I actually meant it, yesterday on NBA.com is was "Jeremy Lin and the Knicks" when it is usually "Melo and the knicks".

38 points against the Lakers from a Player who nobody knew a week ago is quite an achievement. I really do hope it continues like this.
I seriously have no idea what this means. :emo:

Not to sound like a hipster but i've known about Lin since his days as California player of the year in high school. He is a friend of friends. Always thought there was potential..

I saw him on youtube in the summer from kevjumba's channel.

Latest