The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
That is some Wilt Chamberlain **** right there son...
Reply 1381
Original post by alexsong
People moaning about Linsanity obviously dont follow the NFL, tebowmania prepped me for it well because its the exact same sort of hysteria

This tbf.....but unlike tebowmania, Lisanity seem to have some ounce of credibility whilst tebowmania is questionable..
KD :adore:
Reply 1383
Jeremy Lin.
Reply 1384
Original post by Simon Adebisi
KD :adore:

Simon Adebisi, where you been ma man :adore:
Original post by S-man10
Simon Adebisi, where you been ma man :adore:

Been here,there and everywhere
Reply 1386
Original post by Simon Adebisi
Been here,there and everywhere

I was thinking of betting on Miami winning their back to back to back games... Missed out ffs :emo:

Actually thinking of putting in some bets soon... Both on the NBA and football :beard:
Reply 1387
Wow guys, I can't even remember writing that yesterday. I musta been high or tired lol. Linsanity got the best of me.

I stand by my comments on Lebron though. He'll either become the human highlight reel or one of the GOAT.

And 51 points. Are you ****ing kidding me Durant. Jesus.
Original post by S-man10
I was thinking of betting on Miami winning their back to back to back games... Missed out ffs :emo:

Actually thinking of putting in some bets soon... Both on the NBA and football :beard:

Might bet on some action tonight
Original post by S-man10

Thanks for the abuse of your power...

you foamin' breh?
The thought Jeremy Lin will make the all star game next year ahead of Derrick Rose is truly scary :l
Reply 1391
Original post by johnharris19944
The thought Jeremy Lin will make the all star game next year ahead of Derrick Rose is truly scary :l

Rofl, that ain't happening.

He'll school Lin when they face off next. Rose is pretty much a guaranteed All-star starter for the next 10 or so years.
Original post by Xotol
Rofl, that ain't happening.

He'll school Lin when they face off next. Rose is pretty much a guaranteed All-star starter for the next 10 or so years.

I dont think you can count it out, I know Rose is miles ahead but i mean Lin has like the whole of China behind him wouldnt he? Yao got voted in even when he was injured haha
Reply 1393
I dont think you can count it out, I know Rose is miles ahead but i mean Lin has like the whole of China behind him wouldnt he? Yao got voted in even when he was injured haha

True. What if the Chinese make a huge pact with eachother all vote for Lin so Lin gets like 1 billion votes rofl?

Anyway I think Rose would make it regardless Don't they do it based on the category of just guards and not specifically PG? Rose can make it ahead of Wade; he got more votes than Wade this year...

I dunno man. Maybe Lin can get traded to the West and start ahead of CP3.
Original post by Xotol
True. What if the Chinese make a huge pact with eachother all vote for Lin so Lin gets like 1 billion votes rofl?

Anyway I think Rose would make it regardless Don't they do it based on the category of just guards and not specifically PG? Rose can make it ahead of Wade; he got more votes than Wade this year...

I dunno man. Maybe Lin can get traded to the West and start ahead of CP3.

Lin dont deserve to go over Wade or Paul if he did then it should be boycotted. i seriously think the chinese will do that and get Lin starting in the all star game hopefully the coach would just pull him out and give him little minutes.
Reply 1395
On the topic of Rose, can he ****ing play soon ffs?

Bulls are like the most boring team without him. They're just some defensive robots with some scoring capabilities in Deng and Boozer.
Original post by Xotol
On the topic of Rose, can he ****ing play soon ffs?

Bulls are like the most boring team without him. They're just some defensive robots with some scoring capabilities in Deng and Boozer.

no point rushing him when their like 5 games ahead of third in eastern conference rather a healthy Rose come playoffs then a crippled and broken Rose.
Reply 1397
no point rushing him when their like 5 games ahead of third in eastern conference rather a healthy Rose come playoffs then a crippled and broken Rose.

Yeah, I know. I want him to stay out until he's fully fit, don't get me wrong.

But I'm just getting bored of watching my favourite team. There's no flair in the team without Rose.

And, my God, John Lucas and Mike James playing some minutes? You kidding me?
Reply 1398
Original post by Jingers
Thanks for the abuse of your power...you foamin' breh?

abuse of power? :rofl:

You gone LINsane brah? :colonhash:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1399
ATL vs CHI in a few minutes. We're going to get thumped.

Latest