Lin where you go man?
Reply 1566
Thats it for tonight from me, folk, so long and so forth

Inb4 LVD comes with a smug face
Original post by S-man10

see ya later man. Heat!!!
Lin got double teamed and couldn't handle the pressure. We still up though.
Reply 1569
Original post by S-man10

Why would he do that, isn't he a Celtics fan?
Reply 1570
Original post by Qi Jia
Why would he do that, isn't he a Celtics fan?

He's been on the Lin hate bandwagon. He did say this lin fad is only temporary.

Tbf, Charles was right, Lin is exhausted and it would might have been different if he had gotten some rest. At the end of the day, 11 good games and one bad game don't hurt you much and he still has more potential. I can't completely count him out from being an impact player atm. Will see if he can be consistent after the all-star break.

why you pick newcastle for uni brah? :colonhash:

Original post by Jingers
Lin got double teamed and couldn't handle the pressure. We still up though.

You mad jelly? :smug:
Reply 1571
Original post by S-man10
He's been on the Lin hate bandwagon. He did say this lin fad is only temporary.

Tbf, Charles was right, Lin is exhausted and it would might have been different if he had gotten some rest. At the end of the day, 11 good games and one bad game don't hurt you much and he still has more potential. I can't completely count him out from being an impact player atm. Will see if he can be consistent after the all-star break.

why you pick newcastle for uni brah? :colonhash:

Newcastle gave me value for money. The living cost here isn't too pricey as well. I did contemplate Oxbridge/ Edinburgh/ London but those were too expensive.

I think it shows that Lin really has problems (as of now) with aggressive point guards guarding him. It also shows that teams are exploiting his weak ball-handling skills and forcing him to turnover the ball with success.
Reply 1572
Original post by Qi Jia
Newcastle gave me value for money. The living cost here isn't too pricey as well. I did contemplate Oxbridge/ Edinburgh/ London but those were too expensive.

I think it shows that Lin really has problems (as of now) with aggressive point guards guarding him. It also shows that teams are exploiting his weak ball-handling skills and forcing him to turnover the ball with success.

The turnovers will defo cut down, but then this being Miami, they are the most efficient team at converting those turnovers to points.

Newcastle is at the other end of the country ffs :colonhash:

Should have gone for Manchester or Southampton from that :holmes:
Reply 1573
Original post by S-man10
The turnovers will defo cut down, but then this being Miami, they are the most efficient team at converting those turnovers to points.

Newcastle is at the other end of the country ffs :colonhash:

Should have gone for Manchester or Southampton from that :holmes:

I think the medical course in Newcastle is more prestigious than Manchester's, and Southampton wasn't really in my sights anyway.
I'm a Celtics fan, been to 6 games this year. All have been losses. In fact, we lost 7 of our last 8. Garnett, Pierce, and Allen can only do so much given their age. Shipping one of them off would be absolutely appalling as we wouldn't get much of a return anyway. Rondo, of course, would. However, he's an All-Star caliber point guard for ****'s sake.

The Big 3 + Rondo experiment was fantastic back in '08, and nearly pulled off a stunner in '10. I'm not ready to give up on them but the time is fast approaching when they're all hang up their shoes for good. I'd like to see them wearing Celtics jerseys.
(edited 12 years ago)
Skip Bayless is truly a moron, does he seriously think Lebron is not the MVP jesus he is such an awful journalist.
Original post by I Kant Spall
I'm a Celtics fan, been to 6 games this year. All have been losses. In fact, we lost 7 of our last 8. Garnett, Pierce, and Allen can only do so much given their age. Shipping one of them off would be absolutely appalling as we wouldn't get much of a return anyway. Rondo, of course, would. However, he's an All-Star caliber point guard for ****'s sake.

The Big 3 + Rondo experiment was fantastic back in '08, and nearly pulled off a stunner in '10. I'm not ready to give up on them but the time is fast approaching when they're all hang up their shoes for good. I'd like to see them wearing Celtics jerseys.

How much do tickets normally cost for you ?
Reply 1577
Original post by johnharris19944
Skip Bayless is truly a moron, does he seriously think Lebron is not the MVP jesus he is such an awful journalist.

Skysports of the NBA that man :yy:
Original post by S-man10
Skysports of the NBA that man :yy:

He really does hate bron, its fine making a case for other players but to completely disregard him from the MVP is Ludicrous considering in my opinion its his so far this season.
Original post by S-man10

Considering he's played however many games and he's already being double teamed by the Heat, nope. Yesterday wasn't just Lin failing, it was the whole team. It seemed as the Knicks didn't know that pressure would be put on Lin, and no other players were doing anything. Players used to the big stage like Marshmelo, Chandler, B Diddy, Stoudemire etc didn't take the pressure off of Lin with what they were doing.

Latest