The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1600
Yep, didn't watch the Shooting Stars (I saw Texas do it and it was **** so made a snadwich). Skills competition wasn't that good either to be honest.
Just waiting for the dunk contest really :smile:
Reply 1602
1st round was meh, 2nd round was brilliant apart from Budinger.
Reply 1603
the dunk contest in recent has become a bit of a bleurgh :yucky:

Although Lebron will never enter, I do really want to see him tbh. And some original dunkers instead of all this creative juggling colourful nonsense. Almost all of the dunkers never had any of this, and yet they were the best and are still the best dunks ever thrown down.

Its just real talk...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1604
All star saturday night in total shambles tbh :colonhash:
Original post by S-man10
All star saturday night in total shambles tbh :colonhash:

And now so is my sleeping pattern! :tongue:

All star game tomorrow should still be good! :smile:
Reply 1606
Lol it definitely wasn't worthy staying up for and I'm glad I got my sleep.

Tbh, I don't even want to watch the all star game today. It's just going to be who can defend worse and throw up alley oops better. No contest involved.

I'm predicting an East win with Lebron getting the MVP, although I could see Durant stealing it.
I think they need to get rid of or majorly overhaul the dunk contest, it's just not fair on the contestants. If someone had done Evans' double ball dunk or Williams' off the backboard dunk 20 years ago it would be considered one of the best dunks of all time, but because this is 2012 everyone is complaining that the contest was weak this year. Similarly if you got two guys today to put on the exact same dunks that Dominique and Jordan did in 1988 it would be considered a weak contest. I think it's just run its course in the current format.
Reply 1608
True. But tbh, I loved the double ball dunk and the reverse windmill in the dark. Only two I really liked. As for the Budinger, I don't know why he was there :colonhash:
Reply 1609
The site I use to stream games has been shut down, sad times. Anyone got any links??
Reply 1610
Original post by MoW
The site I use to stream games has been shut down, sad times. Anyone got any links??

PM sent
Reply 1611
I'm debating with myself atm ffs :nothing:
Shall be about to watch at least the first half :smile:
Reply 1613
Original post by Mufasaa
PM sent

Can you send me a link to the all star game?
Reply 1614
Orange shoes... WTF :nothing:
Original post by S-man10
Orange shoes... WTF :nothing:

To represent Florida's famous oranges... not kidding :')
Reply 1616
Has anyone got a stream please?
Reply 1617
Original post by boateng
Can you send me a link to the all star game?

Done and done.
Reply 1618
mmm ffs :sogood:
Reply 1619
I can see why Griffin was selected 1st team

Whilst Love is the better player, you wanna see some Griffin dunks

Latest