The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1640
Original post by Xotol
I didn't watch it... did something happen to Rose?!

I'm actually surprised Thibs didn't play Deng for 40 minutes. He does every other game lol.

Nothing but he wasn't fully recovered from his injury which was a bit apparent. So rest for it was and around the 2nd quarter Deron Williams was coming up big most of the time.

Rose ain't impressed lol
Reply 1642
lol i saw that
LeBron is a beast.
Reply 1644

LeBron, lol.

EDIT: Rose and Deng not playing much is simple, Thibs didn't want them to get hurt. It happens fairly often with a conference's head coach and his players.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1645
LeBron, lol, Indeed :rofl:
Reply 1646
ts_120226kobe_injury650.jpg

kevin hart ffs
Reply 1647

kevin hart ffs
Found a rather interesting thing as well about the whole Lebron not being clutch, really annoying thing when kobe fans say lebron is unclutch hes lebrick blah blah blah well read this.

http://chasing23.com/kobe-bryant-vs-lebron-james-game-winning-shots/
Reply 1649
Original post by johnharris19944
Found a rather interesting thing as well about the whole Lebron not being clutch, really annoying thing when kobe fans say lebron is unclutch hes lebrick blah blah blah well read this.

http://chasing23.com/kobe-bryant-vs-lebron-james-game-winning-shots/

lebron is the most over criticized athlete i have ever seen.

I said previously that the game highlighted that he shy's away from game winning moments as shown in the All Star game, but at the end of the day, that's what it was....an ALL STAR GAME. That's it.

Now people are discussing him and his failures etc...Leave the guy alone!
Reply 1650
I'm fairly sure Lebron's 4th qtr criticism only started last year in the finals where he was terrible in the 4th. I'm afraid that hasn't changed much - in fact, it's made him scared to do anything in the 4th.

Bulls vs Heat in January. Lebron had 35 points and completely collapsed in the final 2 minutes - he travelled, almost hit an airball, almost hit another airball, and missed his 2 free throws. If Chicago won that game, I'm sure he would have been crucified.

Same yesterday. He had a magnificent night and blew the last play. It didn't matter much, yeah, but when Kobe is screaming 'shoot the ****ing ball', you might as well do it.

I think it shows how scared Lebron is in finishing off big matches. There's a reason why he went to Wade of all people. He doesn't want to miss and get criticised.

He has to change this in the playoffs. Whatever he does in the regular season won't mean **** to anyone I'm afraid. He needs to win.

He's the best player in the world. He's by far and away the best in the first 45 minutes or so. It's just those last 2 or 3 that have let him down recently.
Original post by Xotol
I'm fairly sure Lebron's 4th qtr criticism only started last year in the finals where he was terrible in the 4th. I'm afraid that hasn't changed much - in fact, it's made him scared to do anything in the 4th.

Bulls vs Heat in January. Lebron had 35 points and completely collapsed in the final 2 minutes - he travelled, almost hit an airball, almost hit another airball, and missed his 2 free throws. If Chicago won that game, I'm sure he would have been crucified.

Same yesterday. He had a magnificent night and blew the last play. It didn't matter much, yeah, but when Kobe is screaming 'shoot the ****ing ball', you might as well do it.

I think it shows how scared Lebron is in finishing off big matches. There's a reason why he went to Wade of all people. He doesn't want to miss and get criticised.

He has to change this in the playoffs. Whatever he does in the regular season won't mean **** to anyone I'm afraid. He needs to win.

He's the best player in the world. He's by far and away the best in the first 45 minutes or so. It's just those last 2 or 3 that have let him down recently.

With out him there wouldnt have been a 4th quarter to play. I think hes more of an assist man then a scoring man.
Anyone else get an email from nba.com about free league pass for a week?
Reply 1653
Original post by BigFudamental
Anyone else get an email from nba.com about free league pass for a week?

:lolwut: where when?
Yeah I got that aswell
The Knicks though...

Tell Lou Williams and his raps to make space for Shumpert.
Original post by Simon Adebisi
Yeah I got that aswell

Do you know how it works? When I followed the link it basically just asked me to buy league pass...
Original post by BigFudamental
Do you know how it works? When I followed the link it basically just asked me to buy league pass...

When I clicked the linked I signed into my nba account and it added a coupon to my account. I can't watch any of last night's games though.I read somewhere that you have to be in America for it to work so that maybe it.
Reply 1658
So, how do the Clippers repay Clipper Darrell for being such a huge fan and general great guy for them over the last 15-odd years?

They tell him that they don't want him to be called 'Clipper Darrell' anymore. That organisation's a piece of crap.
Chicago are just above evens to beat SA. Severely tempted.

Latest