Reply 1681
Original post by S-man10
Rondo to Miami ffs :mmm:

That'd be well annoying.
Reply 1682
No, Mark Cuban will bitch too much to allow it
Original post by boateng
How the hell is Lebron humble?

He addresses himself as King James even though he has never won a title or anything. Not even greats like MJ or Hakeem have done that. He comes across as stuck up and never signs autographs for fans apparently as many YouTube videos shows.
He basically said after the finals loss that i am going to live as a King whilst all of us go back to our sorry lives etc...he is anything but humble.
Yes he had attention from a young age but he has never been humble to me.

You sound like a headline from The Sun.

When asked about if it bothers him that "so many people" are happy to see him to fail:

"All the people that were rooting for me to fail, at the end of the day, tomorrow they have to wake up and have the same life that (they had) before they woke up today," James replied. "They got the same personal problems they had today. And I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things I want to do."
KD is ****ing ridiculous :adore:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1685
Original post by Simon Adebisi
x

you gotta stop avoiding the swear filter brah :colonhash:

Oh Lebron you sexy beast :adore:

Not one single dribble by the heat team when going from defence to offence :
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1686
The Heat this past month seems so much different from last year! They're playing with so much intensity on both offense and defense. Honestly I don't think even OKC will put up a big fight. I can feel it, Heat will be champions 2012 if they carry on like this.
Original post by Kevin J
You sound like a headline from The Sun.

When asked about if it bothers him that "so many people" are happy to see him to fail:

"All the people that were rooting for me to fail, at the end of the day, tomorrow they have to wake up and have the same life that (they had) before they woke up today," James replied. "They got the same personal problems they had today. And I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things I want to do."

Yea that line was so ridiculously misquoted/misinterpreted.
Original post by S-man10
you gotta stop avoiding the swear filter brah :colonhash:

Oh Lebron you sexy beast :adore:

Not one single dribble by the heat team when going from defence to offence :

my bad
Reply 1689
Original post by Simon Adebisi
my bad

i don't see it being edited :shifty:
Reply 1690
Listening to Skip Bayless moan that Lebron shouldn't win MVP because he plays with Bosh and Wade is hilarious.
Reply 1691
Original post by boateng
Listening to Skip Bayless moan that Lebron shouldn't win MVP because he plays with Bosh and Wade is hilarious.

He's an idiot. MVP doesn't work like that. If it did, Kyrie Irving would be in with a shot. Or Steve Nash.

MVP usually goes to the best player on the best team (or one of the top teams). Lebron is putting up a historic season; his PER is unbelievably ridiculous. He should win MVP easily.

If Skip Bayless thinks Lebron should be disqualified from winning an MVP because he has Wade and Bosh, maybe he should explain why the likes of MJ or Kareem won MVPs if he thinks only lone star players should win it.
Reply 1692
Original post by Xotol

If Skip Bayless thinks Lebron should be disqualified from winning an MVP because he has Wade and Bosh, maybe he should explain why the likes of MJ or Kareem won MVPs if he thinks only lone star players should win it.

I'd actually like to see someone point that out to him. I'm pretty sure Jordan started winning MVPs and championships once Pippen came along. And tbf, Bayless' argument is pretty much invalid, history is littered with players winning MVP when they were part of star studded teams.
Reply 1693
I'm a Lebron 'hater' and even I think he deserves MVP this season.
Skip begs MJ too hard.
If lebron did not win the MVP and he broke the player efficiency rating record this season then i think i would boycott the NBA, how people are even making a case for him not being MVP just astounds me. You dont have to like him but appreciate what hes doing because it doesnt happen often.
Reply 1696
Original post by Xotol
He's an idiot. MVP doesn't work like that. If it did, Kyrie Irving would be in with a shot. Or Steve Nash.

MVP usually goes to the best player on the best team (or one of the top teams). Lebron is putting up a historic season; his PER is unbelievably ridiculous. He should win MVP easily.

Why does Skip Bayless hate him so much? He has been going on for years about Lebron. You should even read his tweets from 2010..calling Lebron the 'Ringless King'' and ''Prince James''.

It really sounds personal to me.
Reply 1697
Original post by johnharris19944
If lebron did not win the MVP and he broke the player efficiency rating record this season then i think i would boycott the NBA, how people are even making a case for him not being MVP just astounds me. You dont have to like him but appreciate what hes doing because it doesnt happen often.

He thinks Kevin Durant should win it, then again Kevin Durant and D-Wade are his fav players
Original post by boateng
Why does Skip Bayless hate him so much? He has been going on for years about Lebron. You should even read his tweets from 2010..calling Lebron the 'Ringless King'' and ''Prince James''.

It really sounds personal to me.

Its almost like hes one of those heartbroken psycho girl who cant get over their ex and therefore spend every possible moment trying to belittle and criticize them.
Original post by boateng
He thinks Kevin Durant should win it, then again Kevin Durant and D-Wade are his fav players

The guy probably thinks Brian Scalabrine and Odom should win it. He hates Lebron and would pick anyone over him.

Latest