The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sick game in Boston
Reply 1761
oh damn work :facepalm2:

18 assists for Rondo and a triple-double.. DAMN!
Rondo is a straight up baller
20 dimes now
Reply 1763
Rondo's my man.
Reply 1764
bigfundamental and his major assignment ffs :rofl:
Reply 1765
why is bosh missing another game ffs :facepalm2:
Reply 1766
Didn't know there was a games this early ffs :facepalm2:
Reply 1767
Immense night by Rondo in the middle of all the trade talks. I wonder if Boston still want to trade him.
Rondo's obviously been learning from Lin.
Reply 1769
Guess he's out shined his own master then :holmes:
Put a tenner on Heat to win in-play at evens.
Kobe's started hot
Knicks-Celts was such a great game - might catch a bit of the LA-Miami game in a bit too, although I still have a lot of work to do :frown:
Reply 1772
Original post by brighteyes1994
Knicks-Celts was such a great game - might catch a bit of the LA-Miami game in a bit too, although I still have a lot of work to do :frown:

get to work on meeting that offer ffs :angry:
Original post by S-man10
get to work on meeting that offer ffs :angry:

Yes sir :frown: :tongue:
Reply 1774

Original post by Stilo
Pretty excited about the season. Interested to see how Iman Shumpert works out for us. Chauncey is vet but he's old and cannot run the fast break, we're a run and gun offense oriented team so we need a point guard with speed and wit. Hopefully he can bring that and more but I generally don't trust the decisions of the Knicks front office. 2012 is free agent season though so if not this year then the next. Oh, and also, **** the NEW JERSEY Nets, I'm originally from Brooklyn and no real New Yorker will support them!

crazy to think that when you posted this the word "Linsanity" would of meant nothing to you, nor anyone else, haha
Reply 1776
Original post by JulienPoulain
crazy to think that when you posted this the word "Linsanity" would of meant nothing to you, nor anyone else, haha

introduce yourself :holmes:
Heat miss bosh big time, plus the refs have been dodgy today some real bogus calls and flopping by Kobe...
R.I.P my tenner
We had some good times together
Tomorrow I was gonna spend you on some chicken and chips :frown:
Original post by Simon Adebisi
R.I.P my tenner
We had some good times together
Tomorrow I was gonna spend you on some chicken and chips :frown:

Better hope the refs stop giving Lakers those calls eh :tongue:

Latest