The Student Room Group

Glasgow 2012 dental applicants.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Michael_10
Dundee offers are going out, hope we hear from Glasgow soon!!!

Send Glasgow an e-mail aswell !! Perhaps, just like dundee, they will start replying back (with good news !) :tongue:
Reply 101
should hear back soon!
Reply 102
Original post by ipr
should hear back soon!

hopefully by the end of this week !
Good luck to you all!
Reply 104
Original post by fuzzycloud
Good luck to you all!

Thanks ! Notice your a Glasgow dental student, any "inside information" on when exactly Glasgow are thinking of giving out offers ? They say by 31st March so I expect offers to be given out up to that date.

How are you finding dentistry at Glasgow ? Also, what year are you in currently ?
Reply 105
Anyone heard back from Glasgow yet ? I seen someone say they received an offer.
Reply 106
Original post by SRK.
Anyone heard back from Glasgow yet ? I seen someone say they received an offer.

Yeah I got an offer! :biggrin:
Reply 107
Original post by Floramb
Yeah I got an offer! :biggrin:

Congrats !! Can I ask when you recived the offer. Also, can I ask your stats/ Ukcat and if your English/ Scottish ?

Lol, let me "guess" - your Ukcat - 685 & predicted A*A*AA (I saw from your previous posts ! :P).
(edited 12 years ago)
this had just made me all the more nervous because i haven't heard back! :frown: wahhhhhhhhhhh :frown:
Reply 109
Original post by laurahoward7
this had just made me all the more nervous because i haven't heard back! :frown: wahhhhhhhhhhh :frown:

Same- however, in theory, after asking Floramb, I think they are replying back to English applicants first !( Optimistically, I am generalising after asking her. )
Original post by SRK.
Same- however, in theory, after asking Floramb, I think they are replying back to English applicants first !( Optimistically, I am generalising after asking her. )

i really really hope that is the case, let's just stick with that theory!
Reply 111
Original post by laurahoward7
i really really hope that is the case, let's just stick with that theory!

do you know if track send out another batch of offers. Or is it only 17:15pm...
Glasgow offer yay!! Hope to see lots more of you saying this, seems they're finally dishing out the offers! Fingers crossed
:biggrin:
Reply 113
Original post by Moose Biscuit
Glasgow offer yay!! Hope to see lots more of you saying this, seems they're finally dishing out the offers! Fingers crossed
:biggrin:

Are you a scottish or an english applicant?:smile:
Original post by mikechg
Are you a scottish or an english applicant?:smile:

English, but also a graduate. So maybe they're sending out the unconditional offers first?
Reply 115
Original post by Moose Biscuit
English, but also a graduate. So maybe they're sending out the unconditional offers first?

Ah is see :smile: thanks.
And ohh? so is that you with an unconditional offer then? sorry for me being a bit confused, I thought you meant glasgow gave you a conditional offer when you said "glasgow offer" :smile:
Reply 116
Original post by SRK.
Congrats !! Can I ask when you recived the offer. Also, can I ask your stats/ Ukcat and if your English/ Scottish ?

Lol, let me "guess" - your Ukcat - 685 & predicted A*A*AA (I saw from your previous posts ! :P).

Lol! :biggrin:

Yeah that's right!! Email from ucas at 4.16 and one from Glasgow at 4.41.
Good luck I hope you hear soon!! :P
Reply 117
right, so far only English applicants have received offers - congrats to all ! Hope my theory is right.
Reply 118
Original post by Floramb
Lol! :biggrin:

Yeah that's right!! Email from ucas at 4.16 and one from Glasgow at 4.41.
Good luck I hope you hear soon!! :P

thanks, hopefully tomorrow will be the day !
Original post by SRK.
Thanks ! Notice your a Glasgow dental student, any "inside information" on when exactly Glasgow are thinking of giving out offers ? They say by 31st March so I expect offers to be given out up to that date.

How are you finding dentistry at Glasgow ? Also, what year are you in currently ?

Sorry, no inside information here! I remember getting my offer very close to the end date though. And I think they do send out their English offers before the Scottish ones.

Dentistry at Glasgow is great! Tough at times, but good fun too. I'm in 3rd year. Is Glasgow your first choice?

Quick Reply

Latest