Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Warticon Experiences?

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014

Did it work?

I know it works by pretty much irritating the immune system to make you fight the warts, but did you find the warts became quite painful when you were using warticon? Because mine are!

Just wondered what others' experiences were!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i have been using warticon for 4 weeks. i haven't experienced any pain or soreness, and for me this makes me think it's not working :'( i'm going to get my warts frozen for the 2nd time next week and continue the treatment. a few warts have gone.. but not all of them and i've had new ones come up! arghhhh

(Original post by madeline06)
    i have been using warticon for 4 weeks. i haven't experienced any pain or soreness, and for me this makes me think it's not working :'( i'm going to get my warts frozen for the 2nd time next week and continue the treatment. a few warts have gone.. but not all of them and i've had new ones come up! arghhhh
    Soo annoying isn't it! I've heard freezing is meant to be pretty effective though.

Do you have a lot?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Soo annoying isn't it! I've heard freezing is meant to be pretty effective though.

Do you have a lot?
    not really, about 8 very small ones, not much bigger than a full stop > . ! yet they won't budge. really frustrating. i was seeing a new guy and i've basically had to blow him off because of this and i really like him. god damn.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    don't wanna do the whole - 'yo we can't have sex because i have genital warts' thing think i'd rather just seem like i'm not interested
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    and be single forever... yawn. thanks ex boyfriend for ruining my life.

(Original post by madeline06)
    don't wanna do the whole - 'yo we can't have sex because i have genital warts' thing think i'd rather just seem like i'm not interested
    I'm in a similar situation actually. BTW just starting to notice that my warts really are starting to disappear using warticon. What I've started doing is putting it on, then putting aqueous cream over it. I think the cream probably softens the warts as well as acting as a guard around the warticon. It's really worked! You should try it!
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've never had "warts" (Although I did have the high risk HPV strain and abnormal cervical growth.. Sigh), but a few of my friends have had experience with them. From what I recall, they each only had one outbreak, and once they were gone, they were gone for good. One particular friend went for multiple "freezing" sessions and she got quite upset about it, but once they'd gone (about six or seven years ago now), she never had another problem with them.

I wouldn't worry too much girls, it's really common and pretty harmless x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schroedinger's Pandora)
    I've never had "warts" (Although I did have the high risk HPV strain and abnormal cervical growth.. Sigh), but a few of my friends have had experience with them. From what I recall, they each only had one outbreak, and once they were gone, they were gone for good. One particular friend went for multiple "freezing" sessions and she got quite upset about it, but once they'd gone (about six or seven years ago now), she never had another problem with them.

I wouldn't worry too much girls, it's really common and pretty harmless x
    howlong did they have the warts for then? im hoping they go after the 2nd freezing / round of warticon. it's starting to make me pretty depressed tbh
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Freezing is really effective. I've had 2 treatments and its almost all clear. Mine was a rather mild case but I would recommend it highly.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 30, 2012
New on TSR

Submitting your UCAS application

How long did it take for yours to be processed?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.