Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

pharmacy interview at keele

Announcements Posted on
Are you at uni? Can you help prospective students with their questions? We're looking for uni forum assistants 19-11-2014
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    hey, I just got my interview at keele on wed 7th, im really really freaking out, does anybody know what type f questions they are going to ask?? I am really scared and is there a hard test?

any help will be appreciated x
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    bump..help
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    How long did it take to receive your reply from Keele?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Keele are lovely! I had my interview in 2010, so it may have changed, this is just my experience.
    The interview itself is rather informal, they will ask a couple of simple questions like why pharmacy, why Keele, tell me the difference between hospital and community pharmacy etc.
    As for the questions, there's some simple dosage calculations to work out and there was a question where you needed to pick out the ethical issues in a topic. Pretty straightforward.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Assandun)
    Keele are lovely! I had my interview in 2010, so it may have changed, this is just my experience.
    The interview itself is rather informal, they will ask a couple of simple questions like why pharmacy, why Keele, tell me the difference between hospital and community pharmacy etc.
    As for the questions, there's some simple dosage calculations to work out and there was a question where you needed to pick out the ethical issues in a topic. Pretty straightforward.
    ahh thank you for the reply, the calculations?? eek its not hard is it?? really nervous, and well done for making it in
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The calculations are not too difficult, I promise you! I only have a C grade GCSE in maths, and I didn't have a problem so you should be fine
    As for the interview, let your personality shine through! I smiled at my interviewer when my name was called and she commented that I had been the first person she had interviewed to smile and that really helped as she took a liking to me. Things like that can really make a difference!
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ambrin ox)
    hey, I just got my interview at keele on wednesday

See you there!

Good luck
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lambo_93)
    See you there!

Good luck
    heyy there, how did u do at the interview? , i was a nervous wreck got like 3 qs wrong on that paper and totally freaked out in the interview when i was asked to correct it , anyways how did u find it??
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    heyy there, how did u do at the interview? , i was a nervous wreck got like 3 qs wrong on that paper and totally freaked out in the interview when i was asked to correct it , anyways how did u find it??
    Ah mine went well I think, got the one about if it was an antagonist or not and but no but it should have been 'I dont know' but got the others all right

I'm sure you did fine

Where did you sit? I was at the front right corner, with a pink/black tie
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ah mine went well I think, got the one about if it was an antagonist or not and but no but it should have been 'I dont know' but got the others all right

I'm sure you did fine

Where did you sit? I was at the front right corner, with a pink/black tie
    pink black tie?? I might have seen you, I was right at the back, black coat?, but oh dear I thought that was a disaster, god, i felt that I done horrible, how did you find the tour?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    how did you find the tour?
    Don't worry you'll be fine, and you wont be kept waiting either, they send the results out so quick!
    I didn't go on the tour, I'd all ready seen around on an open day and had a long journy back so we left straight after the interview
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Have you heard back from Keele?

good news or bad? x
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Have you heard back from Keele?

good news or bad? x
    its good how about you??
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    its good how about you??
    Yeah got an offer, Guess we may see each other at keele ^^

Congratulations, there was no need for all that worrying
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sandeep G)
    Got an interview next month!

And what's the test like?

Thanks!
    Congrats, It was alright, they wanted to know about me as a person and If I would fit into the Keele beliefs and values and stuff.

And The test wasn't to bad, just simple maths but some little twists in there, just make sure you read stuff twice, and there are two or three different question papers so can't help you there.

Just be smart, confident and yourself, they will see through you if you dont

If you get an offer and decide to firm it let me know

GOOD LUCK!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, does anyone know whether or not keele give out offers to the majority of applicants they interview? Thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    how long does it take to receive the decision from Keele?????
    I had my interview yesterday, is now waiting for the decision and is really nervous!!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkaiii)
    how long does it take to receive the decision from Keele?????
    I had my interview yesterday, is now waiting for the decision and is really nervous!!!
    Hey I had my interview yesterday too, I checked track earlier and ive got a conditional offer ABB woop. I'm really surprised as its only the next day! If you haven't already, you'll probably hear soon
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonesj94)
    Hey I had my interview yesterday too, I checked track earlier and ive got a conditional offer ABB woop. I'm really surprised as its only the next day! If you haven't already, you'll probably hear soon
    did u receive it in the afternoon?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkaiii)
    did u receive it in the afternoon?
    Yeah I got it at about 3 I think

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 3, 2012
New on TSR

£50 in vouchers up for grabs!!!

Post a fun fact and quote in a member to win!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.