The Student Room Group

pharmacy interview at keele

Scroll to see replies

I can't believe Keele rejected me, it's a right slap in the face as I can't see why -.- I'm printed AAAA* and the welsh Bacc and I have hospital work experience :frown: the interview wasnt bad, it was ok. I just can't see why. If they rejected me, I don't stand a chance with Cardiff do I? That's where my twins going. I have no other offers except for chemistry at Cardiff but my hearts set on pharmacy
Reply 21
Original post by thelooby94
I can't believe Keele rejected me, it's a right slap in the face as I can't see why -.- I'm printed AAAA* and the welsh Bacc and I have hospital work experience :frown: the interview wasnt bad, it was ok. I just can't see why. If they rejected me, I don't stand a chance with Cardiff do I? That's where my twins going. I have no other offers except for chemistry at Cardiff but my hearts set on pharmacy

Did u have yr interview yesterday??
I am realllllly worried!!! I still havnt got any reply yet!!!!!:frown:
really wanna cry
Original post by tinkaiii
Did u have yr interview yesterday??
I am realllllly worried!!! I still havnt got any reply yet!!!!!:frown:
really wanna cry

Yeah I did and I didn't even think it went that badly. Got my rejection today. Absolutely pissed off! Can't even believe it. Don't worry though lots of people wouldn't have heard yet. Have you checked your emails?
Reply 23

U received it in the afternoon? I really still got nth......
U received it in the afternoon? I really still got nth......

Yeah got home at four and there it was. Better no email than a rejection hey? :colondollar:
Reply 25
Yeah I did and I didn't even think it went that badly. Got my rejection today. Absolutely pissed off! Can't even believe it. Don't worry though lots of people wouldn't have heard yet. Have you checked your emails?

I just keep checking today...I think my interview was not very good..I am really nervous!!! this is my first interview....
:rolleyes:
I just keep checking today...I think my interview was not very good..I am really nervous!!! this is my first interview....

Which one interviewed you?
I'm sure it wasn't that bad... Then again I thought mine was good xD hehe

What's subjects are you taking / predicted grades?
Reply 27
:rolleyes:

Which one interviewed you?
I'm sure it wasn't that bad... Then again I thought mine was good xD hehe

What's subjects are you taking / predicted grades?

I cant remember whats their name.. but 2 ladies... one is a yr3 student with short hair.......sigh..........
btw,I doing math. further math. chemistry and biology
I got an A in math already, and 3A for the predicted grade
How about you...wt are yr 5 choices?
Ah I have a young female lecturer and a tall nerdy looking guy called Simon.
Haha no way I'm doing biology, chemistry maths and further maths! Did you sit the core 3 or 4 aqa exams this jan?
I'm pretty sure I have an A in maths already.

I chose Keele, bath, Manchester, Cardiff and Cardiff for chem. wbu
Reply 29
Ah I have a young female lecturer and a tall nerdy looking guy called Simon.
Haha no way I'm doing biology, chemistry maths and further maths! Did you sit the core 3 or 4 aqa exams this jan?
I'm pretty sure I have an A in maths already.

I chose Keele, bath, Manchester, Cardiff and Cardiff for chem. wbu

I did C3,C4 last June. Our college arrange further math student finished all math paper in AS and start further math at A2. but I am doing with Edexcel for maths and F.maths:wink:
I choose keele, reading, Nottingham, Manchester and Aston.
Aston will pbl be the insure one for me.. going to Manchester on 14th Marth for interview:smile:
Reply 30

hey, dont worry! it's only the day after the interview and there will be loads of others who havent heard already, im guessing they give out their decisions at different times (maybe depending on the interviewer?). Seriously I thought my interview was horrific! Youre not the only one haha. Honestly dont worry :smile:
Reply 31
Original post by jonesj94
hey, dont worry! it's only the day after the interview and there will be loads of others who havent heard already, im guessing they give out their decisions at different times (maybe depending on the interviewer?). Seriously I thought my interview was horrific! Youre not the only one haha. Honestly dont worry :smile:

Thanks mate:wink:
I really hope to have good news tmr!!
I did C3,C4 last June. Our college arrange further math student finished all math paper in AS and start further math at A2. but I am doing with Edexcel for maths and F.maths:wink:
I choose keele, reading, Nottingham, Manchester and Aston.
Aston will pbl be the insure one for me.. going to Manchester on 14th Marth for interview:smile:

That's when my Manchester one is but I'm only going if I don't get an offer from cardiff
Reply 33
That's when my Manchester one is but I'm only going if I don't get an offer from cardiff

Oh!Cardiff is the one you want most??
Should I say I dun want to see you in MU?:wink:
Oh!Cardiff is the one you want most??
Should I say I dun want to see you in MU?:wink:

Yeah its my fav :biggrin: plus my twin has an offer ther so I'd better get one xD haha

I don't mind if you say that :colondollar:

Where's your number one?
Reply 35
Yeah its my fav :biggrin: plus my twin has an offer ther so I'd better get one xD haha

I don't mind if you say that :colondollar:

Where's your number one?

really want to get MPharm offer from Nottingham!!!
my college is in Nott. and my sis is studying pharmacy in Nott as well
so realllllllly want to stay here
really want to get MPharm offer from Nottingham!!!
my college is in Nott. and my sis is studying pharmacy in Nott as well
so realllllllly want to stay here

Ooh that sounds great, good luck to you for that :smile:

Have you had an interview there Already?

I wish there was a uni near me but the closest was Keele which is a bout 70 mins away and that's gone down the drain lol :eek:
Reply 37
Ooh that sounds great, good luck to you for that :smile:

Have you had an interview there Already?

I wish there was a uni near me but the closest was Keele which is a bout 70 mins away and that's gone down the drain lol :eek:

Keele was my first interview. Nott is my third one , many people said it is the hardest one,and is really coming soon..will be on22/2!
btw I am going to Reading next Wed. it is soooooo far from nottingham, it takes 3hrs by train...and totally more 6hrs on transports on that day! headache!!
Hey!Are going to Cardiff next Wed? Hope you can get an offer from there!All the best!:smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Keele was my first interview. Nott is my third one , many people said it is the hardest one,and is really coming soon..will be on22/2!
btw I am going to Reading next Wed. it is soooooo far from nottingham, it takes 3hrs by train...and totally more 6hrs on transports on that day! headache!!
Hey!Are going to Cardiff next Wed? Hope you can get an offer from there!All the best!:smile:

Our interview schedules seem so similar lol. Keele was my first interview too . And yup Cardiff nxt Wednesday :colondollar:
Jeese, six hours :eek: I thought bath was bad for 4 hours! My sister went theremlastvweek and dragged me with her :colondollar:

Thank you :smile: all the best for you too
Reply 39
Received a letter form Keele said they are please to offer me a place on MPharm..finally....but still got nth on Track.. I suppose there is a bit different for them to make offers for international student??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending