The Student Room Group

When does your earliest lecture start?

Scroll to see replies

My sister, when in 2nd year, had 6 9:00s a week. :eek:
Reply 41
9am. Don't think they do earlier at my uni.
Reply 42
at 8 o´clock in the morning nearly every day. I hate that. My brain wakes up at 10 o´clock.
9:30 on Monday, Thursday and Friday, and 1:30 on Tuesday.
Reply 44
To me, 9 am lectures doesn't seem to bad. I'm currently just an applicant, but when I was in year 13 at school, I had classes 7.35 am in the morning, and I had to get up at 5:30 every weekday morning.

So, either 8:15 or 9:00 will be an improvement from that... let's just hope I get in somewhere...
Reply 45
Original post by BCUciaran
6am Tueday, eugh

6 AM ? You sure it aint PM : P ? cause 6 AM is tooooooooo early
Reply 46
I've a seminar 9am-11am on a Monday morning, it's a killer because they're actually compulsory, require loads of reading and there's only 6 of us so just trying to get through it in a half-asleep state isn't really an option. Apart from that I've got a 10am lecture, and the other two days I have 11am starts which used to seem really late but even they're hard to get up for
Reply 47
1pm. Not bad eh?

All of my lectures seem to be taken by nocturnal beings!
Reply 48
11 am !

then from end of feb 10am! - its a crime to have lectures before noon! im telling ya!
Reply 49
9am twice... I have to get up at 6:30 to go to them. It's so pointless, I'm never awake.
If we're talking compulsory lectures, 2pm. But I often choose to go to optional lectures that start at 10 or 11am.
Reply 51
My earliest actual lecture is 11am but I have labs before some of them so earliest thing I have at uni is 10am
Reply 52
9am Monday and Wednesday, 11am Tuesdays.
Original post by whyumadtho
9am. Four times a week. :sigh:

I know that feel.
Reply 54
10am and I've missed it twice by sleeping in, I really wonder how I survived getting up at 7am for school!
9am every day, and I have work at 8.30 on a Saturday.
9AM 4 days/week. That means I need to get up at 5am and not get home until 6.30-7pm... four days. It annoys me when people moan about having to get up at 8am or whatever.
For the first semester, all of mine started at 9:15 and now all of them start at 11:15. I honestly don't know how I woke up so early when I was at school o_o
Have a 9am computer lab for the next 3 Tuesdays :mad: I know 3 9am starts won't kill me, but I absolutely DESPISE these labs and don't learn anything in them, so trekking out on a cold morning hardly seems worthwhile. 10am starts are much easier to deal with - especially when I actually look forward to the lecture :smile:
9am

Quick Reply

Latest