Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Original post by Keeeley
I'm in Nicholson Hall! Block C Room 18 - anyone else? :biggrin:

Yeah I'm in C block room 4A :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I'm 35 Edgecumbe street, anyone with/near me? :smile:
Original post by kristinexn
where's everyone staying? i'm at lambert halls!

So am i :-)
Downs Hall...anyone near me?
Original post by JD1
Anybody go through clearing?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Me :biggrin:
Original post by Green lantern 94
anyone going to the lawns? and anyone for chemical engineering?

I'm off to the lawns but I'm doing psychology with criminology
Reply 447
I'm moving back tomorrow for my second year. You guys are going to have an amazing first year!
Reply 448
Has anyone received their login details for the hullstudent.com site? Want to order my fresher's wristband but can't log on...
Original post by hollie-elizabeth

Hey, I am in Downs Hall and studying psychology. Which room are you? x
Original post by marcofshj
Has anyone received their login details for the hullstudent.com site? Want to order my fresher's wristband but can't log on...

Hey, if you ring them up, you can order your wristband across the phone. I haven't received my login details and the student union don't have access to them, so I am going to ring the university on Monday about it.

I hope that helps:smile:
Reply 451
Original post by sophielmatsell
Hey, if you ring them up, you can order your wristband across the phone. I haven't received my login details and the student union don't have access to them, so I am going to ring the university on Monday about it.

I hope that helps:smile:

Ah right, cheers, I will be doing that. So we were meant to have received them by now?
Original post by marcofshj
Ah right, cheers, I will be doing that. So we were meant to have received them by now?

I don't think so. I have received a letter from the admissions secretary of my course, it has things in my timetable, reading list for the year and what we will be doing in the first week. In the letter under the ebridge, it says that we will get all our uni passwords on a sheet when you go to registration which includes the intranet, student record number (student card - use in library) So i am guessing we will get them all then.:smile:
Original post by sophielmatsell
Hey, I am in Downs Hall and studying psychology. Which room are you? x

14A, you?
Original post by hollie-elizabeth

I'm in Downs Hall too, DOWNSB22A~
Original post by Midnight Star
I'm in Downs Hall too, DOWNSB22A~

Ahh I'm in Downs D14A
Original post by EveAndrews
Hey, I've just got in to Hull through clearing, Chemical Engineering.
Thinking of going into a student house if I can. Anyone know much about them? I've not visited Hull as I didn't apply originally so I don't really know much about it.
Dead excited to meet all new people!

Boom! im doing chemical engineering too :smile:
Reply 457
Original post by leighmarie
I'll be studying BSc Marine and Freshwater Biology with entry via. the Foundation Year :smile:

Hope my Welcome Pack arrives soon!

Heyy.. can i be nosy and ask what A-Levels etc you had to get onto the course with a Foundation year? I have a friend with no science A-Levels but applied for Aquatic Zoology.. just wondering if they actually let people on the course with the entry reqiurements they set out? :smile:

Anyone on their first year of Chemistry on here? Currently studying part time but am switching to full time next year and starting in second year.
Reply 459
Original post by mygirllollypop
Hiya,
I'm applying for Hull 2012 in a few weeks! eek!
Just wondering if anyone else has picked Hull as an option yet?

I am doing an Access course at the moment and hoping to get onto Business & Marketing in 2012 then do a MBA in Marketing after the 4 year course, as I will be doing a year of industry after year 2. :biggrin:

Would be great to chat to some people who are thinking of going into Hull, especially the business school for next year.

Lauren

Hi :smile:
Saw this and thought I could help you, am too studying business and marketing at hull uni and am going into second year, feel free to ask me any questions! x

Quick Reply

Latest