The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Hull University Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WIC
Thanks a lot. So, you've received an offer from Hull? Any others?

Congrats!

Thank you :smile: I have conditional offers from Hull, Northumbria, Sheffield and I substituted UCLan for Newcastle, but I haven't heard from them yet because they want AAA. Where have you applied to?
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 161
Original post by FallonSmith
Thank you :smile: I have conditional offers from Hull, Northumbria, Sheffield and I substituted UCLan for Newcastle, but I haven't heard from them yet because they want AAA. Where have you applied to?

Haha, those are some pretty nice ones. :smile:

No where, yet; I'm an AS student, so I can't. :P

I know I want to study law at university, though.

(Side note): which is your first choice of those unis?
Original post by WIC
Haha, those are some pretty nice ones. :smile:

No where, yet; I'm an AS student, so I can't. :P

I know I want to study law at university, though.

(Side note): which is your first choice of those unis?

Oh I see. Well I would like to go to Northumbria if I get ABB.
Reply 163
The best thing about Hull is the name's ability to combine with words such as: Hulloween, Hulligans, Hulltimate, Hulliday etc!
Reply 164
got an offer for international business :biggrin:
I got a offer from hull to study Zoology!
Reply 166
Anyone doing human biology?
Reply 167
Original post by Powq
The best thing about Hull is the name's ability to combine with words such as: Hulloween, Hulligans, Hulltimate, Hulliday etc!

Hullywood is probably my most ove used one...
Reply 168
I've got an offer from hull to study social work! :smile:
Reply 169
Original post by L2307
I've got an offer from hull to study social work! :smile:

woop well done!
Reply 170
Original post by melvin2907
When should I expect to get info regarding the applicant open days? Are the applicant open days school specific or University wide, if you know what I mean?

Thanks in advance!

Probably when you get an offer. And they'll be course specific. Each course will have a different applicant day.
Reply 171
Seriously debating putting Hull as my firm over Leeds, that's how much I liked it at the open day. haha!
I don't know whether to firm Hull over Northumbria now
Just wondering has anybody else got an offer for BPLS at Hull?
Original post by kates12
Probably when you get an offer. And they'll be course specific. Each course will have a different applicant day.

Thanks I recieved an invite in the end in the first week on January, I had already recieved an offer from Hull at the beginning of December so was beginning to worry that the applicant day info had been lost in post or something when I posted it before. :s-smilie: Thanks for replying anyway.

I am having simular problems between Hull and Greenwich, I think I will pick Hull but an going to both open/applicant days again just to be sure! :smile:
Reply 175
Original post by melvin2907
Thanks I recieved an invite in the end in the first week on January, I had already recieved an offer from Hull at the beginning of December so was beginning to worry that the applicant day info had been lost in post or something when I posted it before. :s-smilie: Thanks for replying anyway.

I am having simular problems between Hull and Greenwich, I think I will pick Hull but an going to both open/applicant days again just to be sure! :smile:

Original post by ChrisAdamson
Just wondering has anybody else got an offer for BPLS at Hull?

Original post by JakeE10
Seriously debating putting Hull as my firm over Leeds, that's how much I liked it at the open day. haha!

You should do whatever uni you feel most comfortable at... worth visiting both uni's again...!
Reply 176
Re-applying for Computer Science again after screwing up my A-Levels last year. Doing a course to help replace one of my crappy A-Levels with something with more UCAS value. I've been given an offer (I got a letter in the post saying so) but the tracker hasn't updated it with what it actually is.

I fell in love with Hull last year at the open day, so it's either Hull or Greenwich as my firm depending on what the offer is.
Reply 177
Original post by Lidande
Re-applying for Computer Science again after screwing up my A-Levels last year. Doing a course to help replace one of my crappy A-Levels with something with more UCAS value. I've been given an offer (I got a letter in the post saying so) but the tracker hasn't updated it with what it actually is.

I fell in love with Hull last year at the open day, so it's either Hull or Greenwich as my firm depending on what the offer is.

Did you get a chance to see what halls were like? I really want to know
Reply 178
Original post by Shack93
Did you get a chance to see what halls were like? I really want to know

I've seen the halls at the open day. :smile: (The Lawns)
Reply 179
I've replied to Hulls offer as my firm choice. How long will it take till I get more information on sorting out my accommodation? I really want to get in Nicholson Hall, preferably with an en-suite bathroom! :P

Quick Reply

Latest