The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton

Anyone applied to Northampton?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrHunter
Nice casual strolls to your lectures next year :wink: Newton building (IT building) is just down the road :biggrin:

Whats the part-time job prospects in Northampton like?
Northampton
Reply 181
Hey! I have applied for Accounting and Finance and my accommodation is William Carey Flat 28, Room 3....
Reply 182
Original post by The_master616
Whats the part-time job prospects in Northampton like?

Non existent, but then again it depends what you are looking for. :wink: The SU has quite a few easy jobs. I however prefer to code :smile:
Hi! I have applied for Fashion Marketing, I'm staying in Margaret Bondfield Halls M8 middle floor!!
Original post by Lewis-Richardson
I've just paid my deposit with my mums credit card (with her permission of coarse) I was just wondering if the instalments come out of her bank account or will there be another chance too enter my bank account details which my student finance will be going into? HELP!!

I'm in exactly the same boat.

I also thought it odd that they would ask for the 4400[ish] now if you wanted to pay for it in one go. At least,that's how I understood it. Not to be pessimistic, but I don't even know if I'm going to Uni yet, I need to do decently in my exams... Seems odd to pay for accommodation already.
I'm not paying for it in one go so this is irrelevant. My loan is 3300 and my accommodation is 4400 so they can try to charge me for it but it might go through... Just a thought.
Reply 185
Original post by Hinami
Ground Floor Flat of Margaret Bondfield, anyone else? :P

Heyy.. Im on the ground floor flat aswell. :smile:
Reply 186
Original post by GeorgiaR
Heyy.. Im on the ground floor flat aswell. :smile:

of R? :smile:
Original post by JoeWilliams
I'm in exactly the same boat.

I also thought it odd that they would ask for the 4400[ish] now if you wanted to pay for it in one go. At least,that's how I understood it. Not to be pessimistic, but I don't even know if I'm going to Uni yet, I need to do decently in my exams... Seems odd to pay for accommodation already.
I'm not paying for it in one go so this is irrelevant. My loan is 3300 and my accommodation is 4400 so they can try to charge me for it but it might go through... Just a thought.

I have done the same thing, I spoke to the finance people and she is sending me a form with my pack so that I can change my bank account details over to my student account. Hope this helps!! x
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 188
Original post by Hinami
of R? :smile:

Umm not sure.. what does that mean the building?? i think im in E?? nope not E block W.. just checked..
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 189
I'm doing Policing and Criminal Justice Studies :smile:

Margaret Bondfield, Ground floor flat, Block P
Flat 29 Basset Lowke Hall anyone? :smile:
Reply 191
Yep I have applied for Accounting and Finance at Northampton. For the Margaret Bondfield Halls,
Room 1, Ground Floor Flat Room, Y Block
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 192
Original post by Hinami
Ground Floor Flat of Margaret Bondfield, anyone else? :P

Ye im on the ground floor flat in Margaret Bondfield :smile:
Reply 193
Flat 39, Simon Senlis Hall anyoneeeee? :smile:
Margaret Bondfield, ground floor flat. Block M.
Im in Margaret Bondfield, top floor, block x room 16 ... anyonee near? :smile:
Reply 196
Hi anyone else doing a computer related course ?
Reply 197
Ground floor flat, Margret Bondfield block W... Anyone else??
Reply 198
Original post by dazzaj10
Hi anyone else doing a computer related course ?

Im doing Web Design as part of my joint honours.
Reply 199
Im staying in block w marget halls...though im doing nursing and ill be mk alot thanx alot to the admin team.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending