Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone applied to Northampton?

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LilNolita)
    I'm applying for Northampton- Media Production.
    Have to record my interview and send it to them which is slightly surreal in my opinion. Andddd I was wanting a possible face to face interview as an excuse to visit the place again.

Love Northampton- a really nice town compared to where I'm from.
    Oh I do hope I get an offer the course seems perfect for me

Any of you like the accommodation on halls if you've been to an open day; I didn't really pay attention to halls when I went on the open day don't remember why though?
    OMG I applied there too for the samme course! Came on here to see what the reviews are on the uni since I can't visit any as I live overseas... :P

Im in love with video and editing it so Im glad i found soomeone else who applied to the same course x3
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xkleighx)
    OMG I applied there too for the samme course! Came on here to see what the reviews are on the uni since I can't visit any as I live overseas... :P

Im in love with video and editing it so Im glad i found soomeone else who applied to the same course x3
    Yayyy! You're the first person I have met who has applied for the exact same course lol! Have you looked at some of the students work- Marti Colmer's work is really good and Dean Twaites- Smoking Kills well it's interesting to say the least lol---> smoking kills link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euYae-j0hRs

Ahh Northampton is really nice by the way and Avenue campus is situated closer to the town centre but Park Campus has an asda literally round the corner.

Oooohh I love the filming side, I like to edit but after I while I get confused as to what techniques I used to edit the video so- I never write anything down lol. Also love the scripting writing and creation of the storyboard.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LilNolita)
    Yayyy! You're the first person I have met who has applied for the exact same course lol! Have you looked at some of the students work- Marti Colmer's work is really good and Dean Twaites- Smoking Kills well it's interesting to say the least lol---> smoking kills link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euYae-j0hRs

Ahh Northampton is really nice by the way and Avenue campus is situated closer to the town centre but Park Campus has an asda literally round the corner.

Oooohh I love the filming side, I like to edit but after I while I get confused as to what techniques I used to edit the video so- I never write anything down lol. Also love the scripting writing and creation of the storyboard.
    Oh wow! same here! hahah! Thts great! Well, I got my conditional offer from them last night So I'm exciiitted. I have both from Derby and Northampton. And yes, I have seen the student work! It is very cool, so I am excited. Im sending off my interview tomorrow. Have you completed yours?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anybody going on the open day in a couple of weeks?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I might.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I still havent recieved my offer i have applied for Psychology and Counselling, and ive had to write two short essays (which they requested) and still waiting... Has anyone else applied for this, and had to do the essays? Thank you
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Got an unconditional to do business studies...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BAKER_93)
    Congrats!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I just heard back - got a conditional offer for MH nursing
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xsophx)
    I just heard back - got a conditional offer for MH nursing
    Well done. I've got an offer to do computing.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BAKER_93)
    Its a good course! Quote me if you have questions as i do business
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Got a conditional for Primary Teaching (Early years education) have to decide between Northampton, Chichester and Brighton, liking Northampton most atm
    anybody else doing teaching?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Got a conditional for paramedic science!
    Is anyone else NOT going to hall's!? I have two pet birds and can't leave them at home, does anyone know any student houses that would allow them?!
    Thanks
    Mike!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikesimp19)
    Got a conditional for paramedic science!
    Is anyone else NOT going to hall's!? I have two pet birds and can't leave them at home, does anyone know any student houses that would allow them?!
    Thanks
    Mike!
    I have also got a conditional offer from Northampton for paramedic science! I live in Northampton so won't be going into halls! There is a group for 2012 applicants on Facebook so they might be looking at places other than halls. Not 100% sure how to send link but if u search Northampton paramedic science 2012 on there i am sure it will come up. There is only 3 members so far! Look forward to hopefully meeting my conditions and seeing u in September!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I got me an unconditional offer for Law, now I just need to learn how to write and i'm laughing :P
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    firmed Northampton for special educational needs and inclusion hopefully see you guys there
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Northampton with a firm choice for special educational needs and inclusion
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Im going to northampton with a firm choice for LLB
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Conditional for Occupational Therapy (:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied for accomodation yet?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 9, 2013
New on TSR

Student crowdfunds degree

Graduate raises £26,000 online for Masters course

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Northampton Guide

Unanswered University of Northampton Threads

Unanswered University of Northampton Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.