Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Anyone applied to Northampton?

Announcements Posted on
Become part of the Welcome Squad! Apply here! 28-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    also is anyone else applying there for English?

Just wondering if anyone has had offers there yet? I have also yet to meet anyone who is applying there for english.

Getting a tad nervous about it.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I've changed one of my choices, from Buckingham, to do English at Northampton.

I think the course looks really good, could be an insurance choice for me.

I haven't heard anything back, but they only received my application two days ago.

I recieved a condition offer this morning, subject to me getting a C in English.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've applied and had an offer from Northampton for Economics/Business 260 pts

Looked around the uni during August, so I didn't see accomodation. I'll most likely look again when I get all my offers.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RustyDavies)
    I've changed one of my choices, from Buckingham, to do English at Northampton.

I think the course looks really good, could be an insurance choice for me.

I haven't heard anything back, but they only received my application two days ago.

I recieved a condition offer this morning, subject to me getting a C in English.
    Ive got the same offer It's nice to fianlly find someone ese who is doing English there, is it going to be your insurance?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by echeee)
    Ive got the same offer It's nice to fianlly find someone ese who is doing English there, is it going to be your insurance?
    Possibly, I have to decide between Northampton and Liverpool John Moors. Northampton seems to have a better English program, in my opinion.

Is Northampton your insurance??
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by screamaimash)
    I've applied and had an offer from Northampton for Economics/Business 260 pts

Looked around the uni during August, so I didn't see accomodation. I'll most likely look again when I get all my offers.
    Is it going to be one of your main choices? What did you think of what you did see?

Possibly, I have to decide between Northampton and Liverpool John Moors. Northampton seems to have a better English program, in my opinion.

Is Northampton your insurance??
    It could possibly be both my insurance and firm lol. I applied there twice for different english subjects. It'll most certainly be my firm though.

Have you been to see the uni?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    It could possibly be both my insurance and firm lol. I applied there twice for different english subjects. It'll most certainly be my firm though.

Have you been to see the uni?

I'm guessing you like Northampton lots then?

I haven't been to see Northampton yet, I will after New Year I think.

Is it nice there??
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing you like Northampton lots then?

I haven't been to see Northampton yet, I will after New Year I think.

Is it nice there??
    I really like the town and areas around it, plus I have a few friends there and the english course seems interesting.

I haven't been to see the uni yet, hoping to go in the new year, the town its self is nice though, it has everything you need.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I live in Northampton, you will most likely regret coming here.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obadetona)
    I live in Northampton, you will most likely regret coming here.
    I lived there for a short period and happened to like it there.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=echeee;35341449]Is it going to be one of your main choices? What did you think of what you did see?

Yeah, it was nice. The actual campus (park) was really nice but it was limited in my opinion because I wasn't able to look at accomodation. Also, all my taster sessions weren't in lecture theatres but in rooms for group study, which is nice in a way.

I'd say it's a mid choice. I've got to see how I do on January modules before making a decision.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hiya,
    im applying for interior design is anyone applying for art courses? is it hard to get in?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lesscommon)
    hiya,
    im applying for interior design is anyone applying for art courses? is it hard to get in?
    I've heard of a few people applying for art courses and fashion courses. Tbh I don't think it's all that hard to get into NHampton
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've heard of a few people applying for art courses and fashion courses. Tbh I don't think it's all that hard to get into NHampton
    ah thats good to hear im just so nervous about my interview and all that haha
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ah thats good to hear im just so nervous about my interview and all that haha
    Do you have a YouGo account? It's a partner website with UCAS, theres a fair number of people on there who are applying to Northants for Art

and good luck with your exam
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Do you have a YouGo account? It's a partner website with UCAS, theres a fair number of people on there who are applying to Northants for Art

and good luck with your exam
    nope i dont it wouldn't let me log in as i dont have my track number yet:/ ahh really wanna talk to those people

and thank you!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    nope i dont it wouldn't let me log in as i dont have my track number yet:/ ahh really wanna talk to those people

and thank you!
    Sorry I meant interview
    If you've sent your UCAS, if you just ask track for a password reminder they'll send you your details through email without your letter
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I meant interview
    If you've sent your UCAS, if you just ask track for a password reminder they'll send you your details through email without your letter
    ahh i see thank you! have you got any offers yet btw?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ahh i see thank you! have you got any offers yet btw?
    I've got 4/5 so far, waiting on the last one to get back to me :]
    Have you had many even though your letter hasnt come yet?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've got 4/5 so far, waiting on the last one to get back to me :]
    Have you had many even though your letter hasnt come yet?
    ahh congratz!
    nope, three unis sent me an email saying my application is going through the admission office, so i might ge interviews really soon:/

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 9, 2013
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.