The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Ucl law offers 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by vjmarton
Congrats! :smile: Can I ask what your grades are like? I also got 24/42 :frown: and was rejected. But I don't think it's because my grades were poor, so i'm just at a loss...

At GCSE I got 11A*s, and last year I got 4As :smile: What were your grades/predicted grades like?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 181
received an interview today :smile:
Reply 182
Original post by farrar

Congrats! :smile:
For straight LLB law or law with a language?
Original post by farrar

Congratulations
Reply 184
Original post by Pavlina
Congrats! :smile:
For straight LLB law or law with a language?

Reply 185
Original post by Eternal*
Congratulations

Reply 186
Original post by star_5
At GCSE I got 11A*s, and last year I got 4As :smile: What were your grades/predicted grades like?

Cool! Amazing grades :smile: I'm an international student, so I applied with predicted IB grades 45/45.
Reply 187
Original post by vjmarton
Cool! Amazing grades :smile: I'm an international student, so I applied with predicted IB grades 45/45.

Are you freaking SERIOUS. 45/45??? :eek:
You absolute madman!
Do you think you're actually going to get 45? Only about 50 people get 45 internationally every year. But hey, you might be one of them :smile:
I applied for Law too, did my IB last year, got 38, not spectacular, but thought I'd give it a shot. Haven't heard anything yet. You?
Reply 188
If that is officially what yu've got then i'm surprised they haven't responded yet
Congratz on ur achievements!

Thank you :smile: but still waiting aha!
Original post by liupeter
Thank you :smile: but still waiting aha!

glad im not the only one, i might ring em next week if im stil waiting
Reply 190
glad im not the only one, i might ring em next week if im stil waiting

Waiting too!
Refreshing my e-mail every 5 seconds like a complete madwoman. (even after 5pm)
Original post by Pavlina
Waiting too!
Refreshing my e-mail every 5 seconds like a complete madwoman. (even after 5pm)

Dont. Your only jus stressing yourself. I check mine bout 3 times a day.
Reply 192
I'm still waiting too :frown:
Reply 193
Has anyone applying for straight Law received an interview?

or questionnaire?
(edited 12 years ago)
nope not yet
Reply 195
I recieved an offer from LSE just under a week ago now and I can honestly say I never expected it at all. I mainly have A*s and As at GCSE with 1 B and 1 C...in Maths!

At AS I recieved two A's (one in Art and one in English literature with full marks) one B in Philosophy and one C in History...although I have retaken it.

I've got offers from Reading, Southampton and Lse. Rejection from Kings and am waiting to hear from UCL, although with an LNAT score of 14 it's not looking probable.

Is anyone else in a similar situation?
Original post by charlie14
I recieved an offer from LSE just under a week ago now and I can honestly say I never expected it at all. I mainly have A*s and As at GCSE with 1 B and 1 C...in Maths!

At AS I recieved two A's (one in Art and one in English literature with full marks) one B in Philosophy and one C in History...although I have retaken it.

I've got offers from Reading, Southampton and Lse. Rejection from Kings and am waiting to hear from UCL, although with an LNAT score of 14 it's not looking probable.

Congratz on your LSE offer, i understand why you wouldn't be expecting it but WOW.

Damn, you got lucky.
Reply 198

Congratulations on the offer from LSE! :smile:

I guess I'm In the same situation as you, although you have LSE under your belt, haha. I got A*'s and A's at GCSE, 5 A's at AS and have offers from Newcastle and Reading. My LNAT was 17, and I was rejected from both Nottingham and UCL; that doesn't mean to say you will be rejected too. Just thought I'd let you know my situation so you can perhaps draw your own conclusions :smile:
I still haven't heard! I'm expecting a rejection so I just wish they would hurry up and send it!
I've been predicted A*A*A and I got AAAB at AS. So far I've had offers from LSE, Newcastle and Manchester. I got rejected from Oxford and I expect the rejection from UCL for the same reason - LNAT was awful! I scored 19 in the multiple choice and the essay went badly too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending