The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Ucl law offers 2012

Scroll to see replies

Congrats to all who have offers! Unlike the rest of us still waiting for ucl to reply argh :frown:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 221
Original post by MarvelGeek
Predicted AAA :smile:

Most people on here predicted 4 A*s or something.
Just happy its enough

yeah i know the feeling, it gives hope to the rest of us lol
congrats again :smile:
Reply 222
Original post by Justme!
First of all, CONGRATULATIONS on the offer. Basically, congratulations to everyone getting an offer from UCL.
MarvelGeek is my hero. We have the same LNAT and I'm predicted 4As as well. No A*s as A* did not exist when I finished school and my school teachers had already made predictions when I graduated. (I'm in the army now, finishing my 2year service).
Hope UCL will treat me the same
Cheers

agree with you!! and damn!! the army!! my friends who are in the army just started and one of them's in afgan...coming home soon though
good luck with ucl :smile:
Reply 223
Original post by sasha165
agree with you!! and damn!! the army!! my friends who are in the army just started and one of them's in afgan...coming home soon though
good luck with ucl :smile:

Thanks a lot girl, you too!
Original post by Justme!
First of all, CONGRATULATIONS on the offer. Basically, congratulations to everyone getting an offer from UCL.
MarvelGeek is my hero. We have the same LNAT and I'm predicted 4As as well. No A*s as A* did not exist when I finished school and my school teachers had already made predictions when I graduated. (I'm in the army now, finishing my 2year service).
Hope UCL will treat me the same
Cheers

ThankYou :biggrin:
People in the Army Get Immediate Respect From Me
Good Luck! x
I heard back today, it was the rejection I expected!
I've got an LSE offer so I'm not too disappointed.
Good luck if you haven't heard back yet!
Reply 226
Original post by beccabooksartmusic
I heard back today, it was the rejection I expected!
I've got an LSE offer so I'm not too disappointed.
Good luck if you haven't heard back yet!

Condolences and all the best with your LSE offer! Hope you don't mind, but when did you send of your application and do your LNAT? It seems as if UCL is sending out responses on a very random basis in small groups rather than bulks like other Universities. :/
UCL rejection.
Really gutted :cry2:
Reply 228
Original post by Eternal*
UCL rejection.
Really gutted :cry2:

Oh man! now i'm nervous, hope you are ok? :/
what other unis did you apply for
:hugs: from me xx
Oh man! now i'm nervous, hope you are ok? :/
what other unis did you apply for
:hugs: from me xx

Thanks
Here's da deets
Rejection:
UCL
Kings

Offers:
City
West London
Greenwich

AS: BBDD
Prediced: A*AA
Reply 230
Got 21 in LNAT (not good) and haven't heard from UCL yet. When does UCL usually send out offers for Law?

BTW, somebody says that UCL actually reads the studentroom comments.
Reply 231
Original post by Rolandxy
Got 21 in LNAT (not good) and haven't heard from UCL yet. When does UCL usually send out offers for Law?

BTW, somebody says that UCL actually reads the studentroom comments.

Ok, if UCL actually reads this, it's a lifelong dream of mine to study at UCL and even though I am more than happy with my KCL offer, I CAN'T HELP BUT DREAM OF A UCL OFFER, NIGHT AND DAY!!!!! C'MON!
Reply 232
Thanks
Here's da deets
Rejection:
UCL
Kings

Offers:
City
West London
Greenwich

AS: BBDD
Prediced: A*AA

oooooh City, it is good for law :smile:
Reply 233
If UCL are reading this, I would like to inform them that, since submitting my UCAS, I have received a Nobel Prize, got an Olympic medal, and cured cancer.
...If that might influence their decision at all. Best to put it out there.
Reply 234
Original post by Pavlina
If UCL are reading this, I would like to inform them that, since submitting my UCAS, I have received a Nobel Prize, got an Olympic medal, and cured cancer.
...If that might influence their decision at all. Best to put it out there.

Hahahaha way to go Pavlina!!
By the way, you live in CY?
oooooh City, it is good for law :smile:

Is it really?
And would you go there?
Original post by M.E
Condolences and all the best with your LSE offer! Hope you don't mind, but when did you send of your application and do your LNAT? It seems as if UCL is sending out responses on a very random basis in small groups rather than bulks like other Universities. :/

Thank you, don't mind at all!
I sent my application on the 12th October I think. Then I sat my LNAT on the 14th October. It does seem pretty random though!
Reply 237
Is it really?
And would you go there?

I didn't apply because they out their grades up, but yeah it was one of my choices previously
I didn't apply because they out their grades up, but yeah it was one of my choices previously

You couldnt get 380 ucas?
AAAe?
AABc?
Reply 239
i'm predicted AABB and got BBBd at AS, so no chance of me actually get into City since they want you to get either AAA or A*AA
and I only applied to UCL just for the sake of it lol...probs a rejection
Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending