thanks girl, you too.
:]
(edited 12 years ago)
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Computerised

Original post by Computerised
I sit here reading this and twirling my UCL ID card in my fingers with a smug look on my face

love this.
Original post by Eternal*
Most rejections have gone out, so I think if you havent been rejected then their still considering alongside the late applications (upto Jan 15)
So i guess there's still hope

Ive also had 4 responses just waiting on UCL

Hey, when are we expected to hear from UCL?
Sent my application on the 7th October.

I recently got feedback from St. John's Oxford. I was rejected from interview because of my LNAT, and from my understanding - UCL place a huge emphasis on the LNAT!

Although my essay was "good" on a range of "very poor, poor, average, good, very good, excellent".

I have yet to hold any offers, only UCL and King's left.

Gap year it is!!!
Original post by Kevin Wu
Sent my application on the 7th October.

I recently got feedback from St. John's Oxford. I was rejected from interview because of my LNAT, and from my understanding - UCL place a huge emphasis on the LNAT!

Although my essay was "good" on a range of "very poor, poor, average, good, very good, excellent".

I have yet to hold any offers, only UCL and King's left.

Gap year it is!!!

LSE?
Original post by tehforum
LSE?

Rejected from LSE last week too.

Oxford - LNAT
Warwick - Personal Statement
LSE - Probably because I didn't get 12A*'s at GCSE haha...

Have you had all your offers?
Reply 106
@Kevin Wu: What are your AL grades (or predictions). AS grades?
Original post by Justme!
Do you know if your LNAT score was a good one newbarbarian? When did you send your application?

Don't know yet, but I think it might be above the average of 17 since B'ham gave me an offer a week after I sent off my UCAS (October 26th).
Reply 108
Original post by Eternal*
He wouldnt know his Lnat score. Until he officially gets it next month. And the uni's wouldnt tell him

Do you know when's the actual date for the Lnat score to be disclosed?
Original post by juks
Do you know when's the actual date for the Lnat score to be disclosed?

Everywhere that ive read it says early feb. Im not sure if they have an official date but if I see one i'll post it on here :smile:
Good Luck
LNAT results are emailed to candidates twice a year, with test dates determining the results date.
Candidates taking the LNAT before 15 January 2012 will receive their results in early February 2012. Candidates taking the test after 15 January 2012 will receive their results in early July 2012.
Reply 111
I got an offer from Bristol who look at the LNAT essay so im hoping there's still chance for UCL!
Original post by er123
I got an offer from Bristol who look at the LNAT essay so im hoping there's still chance for UCL!

Good luck :smile:
Reply 113
does anyone know if ucl have rejected all applicants with lnat below 20 yet or not?
Original post by rwj18
does anyone know if ucl have rejected all applicants with lnat below 20 yet or not?

Since the LNAT results have not been officially sent out, all we can do is continue to speculate.... :frown: I'm so anxious!! :s-smilie:
Any law offers today from UCL ?
Reply 116
Just got one for LLB Law, offer AAA, good luck to everyone!
Reply 117
Original post by manousha
Just got one for LLB Law, offer AAA, good luck to everyone!

Congrats mate! What were your predicted grades?
Reply 118
Original post by Justme!
Congrats mate! What were your predicted grades?

Thank you. A*A*A*A .
Reply 119
Original post by manousha
Thank you. A*A*A*A .

Well done, all the best with the June exams :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest