The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Ucl law offers 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
UCL like to take their time don't they......
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
I only scored 15 on my LNAT *sobs* I have an offer from Birmingham which I'm quite surprised about now but I don't have much hope that UCL will grant me offer after receiving my score. However, if they do not, then I guess I can take a gap year...
(edited 12 years ago)
Got my LNAT and It was 22/42 - But I ran out of time and missed the last 2 q's so its 22/40 as far as I'm concerned :P

Which annoys me because I think its anything above 17 is good, but I still got rejected from UCL and didn't even get an interview from Oxford :frown:

Oh well Queen Mary it is :smile:
I got 17 :frown:
Still waiting on UCL
well done everyone on their offers. still haven't heard anything, getting so anxious about it!
i got 18 (so average) on my lnat and that was the only reason oxford rejected me, they said my essay was really good.
3 A* 7A 3B at GCSE
4 A 1C at AS (with extenuating circumstances)
3 A* 1 A predictions at A2 with an A* in extended project...

hellpp, what do people think my chances of getting in are?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by MrFlash1994
Got my LNAT and It was 22/42 - But I ran out of time and missed the last 2 q's so its 22/40 as far as I'm concerned :P

Which annoys me because I think its anything above 17 is good, but I still got rejected from UCL and didn't even get an interview from Oxford :frown:

Oh well Queen Mary it is :smile:

What were your a level grades? Why do you think UCL rejected your application?:/
Reply 146
Im wondering whether I should email UCL, I've been waiting months now :frown:
Original post by Panayiotis
What were your a level grades? Why do you think UCL rejected your application?:/

AAAB

predicted A*AAA

I didnt have very good GCSE's but put down for extenuating circumstances, and besides my A levels show that I am capable. I think they probably didn't like my LNAT essay or somthing
Brand new member! :smile: Felt I had to speak about UCL and LNAT. I got my result of 24 today, which I was quite pleased with, but still unsure as I understand the competition is thick. Anyone get around that score? Or are UCL applicants getting higher? I haven't had an offer of UCL or LSE yet, though Manchester, Nottingham and Exeter have given me conditionals. Thanks guys
Brand new member! Felt I had to speak about UCL and LNAT. I got my result of 24 today, which I was quite pleased with, but still unsure as I understand the competition is thick. Anyone get around that score? Or are UCL applicants getting higher? I haven't had an offer of UCL or LSE yet, though Manchester, Nottingham and Exeter have given me conditionals. Thanks guys
Reply 150
Original post by Kevin Wu
I see! I could safely assume that you are a Home Student?
P.S. When are you expecting to hear back from UCL?

No I'm not. I live in Cyprus and I go to a public school (state school) and got a Cyprus Apolyterion. I'm just studying AL subjects during my free time and sit exams as an individual, so my teachers at school were able to make predictions :wink:
Original post by MERITOCRACY
Brand new member! Felt I had to speak about UCL and LNAT. I got my result of 24 today, which I was quite pleased with, but still unsure as I understand the competition is thick. Anyone get around that score? Or are UCL applicants getting higher? I haven't had an offer of UCL or LSE yet, though Manchester, Nottingham and Exeter have given me conditionals. Thanks guys

Hey.
Congratz on Lnat, I got 17
Still waiting on UCL response
Original post by Eternal*
Hey.
Congratz on Lnat, I got 17
Still waiting on UCL response

Well, best of luck! I don't know anyone with an offer from UCL yet. It's just a waiting game with them...
Original post by MERITOCRACY
Well, best of luck! I don't know anyone with an offer from UCL yet. It's just a waiting game with them...

Thank you
Reply 154
Offer today!
Original post by jem322
Offer today!

Tell tell
Reply 156
Original post by Eternal*
Tell tell

PM-ed you.
Reply 157
Original post by jem322
PM-ed you.

Aaaaa please give us some more info Jen :]
Original post by jem322
PM-ed you.

Original post by Justme!
Aaaaa please give us some more info Jen :]

Thanks for the pm :smile:
And go on... Tell these ppls too. It jus helps get a more realistic view.
I wonder how important/whats the lowest the LNAT cut off goes. Presumably they should've knocked off the low scores by now? I scored a 19, which is low :'(( Did it on the 10th of Oct if I remember correctly.
I really really hope something else on my app warrants an offer!!
Keeping my chin up! :-DDDDD

All the best to those waiting!
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending