Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLan 2012 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
YAYY!
Just received an unconditional for BSc Forensic Science & Criminal Investigation, so UCLan, here I come! *dancing around*
Anyone doing anything similar?
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 81
Original post by shezshez
Probably a generic letter, don't let it bother you. Good luck with the rest of your choices! :smile:

Thanks, I'm not overly concerned tbh, it was one I put down just to make the 5 up, but just thought it was a bit odd.

http://www.uclan.ac.uk/scitech/forensic_investigative/policing_criminal_investigation.php

Specific entry requirements to the course are 280 - 320 points at A2/AVCE level and GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above or other acceptable qualifications.

My UCAS:
Your predicted grades indicate that it is unlikely that you will meet our minimum entry
requirements.

and my predicted grades would indicate 320 points.

Ah well, ****e happens, not sure what the point of me moaning is :P
Ive applied for film production.

Just waiting to hear back now.

Fingers crossed :smile:
Reply 83
Original post by jackowacko1
Ive applied for film production.

Just waiting to hear back now.

Fingers crossed :smile:

yeah i applied too bud, been waiting 5 months for a reply now.
Reply 84
Ive got,

Unconditional for LLB (found entry)
and
Unconditional for Sport Psychology

But what to choose!!
I've got conditional from UCLan for criminology and criminal justice but I can't decide between uclan or loughborough. Decisions decisions.
Reply 86
Heyy :smile:

I've got a conditional for Musical Theatre. Anyone else?
Reply 87
hey :smile: i have a conditional offer for psychology :smile: anybody else? :smile:
Reply 88
Original post by amy_x
hey :smile: i have a conditional offer for psychology :smile: anybody else? :smile:

Congrats!...

Me, well - mine's unconditional... :biggrin:
Reply 89
Applied for Adult Nursing starting in april .. had an interview 24th feb not heard anything back yet though so fingers crossed so nervous!!
Original post by rackers93
Heyy :smile:

I've got a conditional for Musical Theatre. Anyone else?

Hiiii :smile:
Well Done :smile:
i've applied to do Musical Theatre too :smile: my audition is on the 14th!
What was the audition like? :smile:
x
Reply 91
Original post by Gemmainrainbows
Hiiii :smile:
Well Done :smile:
i've applied to do Musical Theatre too :smile: my audition is on the 14th!
What was the audition like? :smile:
x

Aww thank you :smile:
Ooh good luck!
It's really fun. You have a talk and then lunch and then do a choir rehearsal which is so good. Then you have an acting workshop and finally sing your song. It's so relaxed and everyone is so nice :P
I fell in love as soon as I got there haha
Hope this helps :smile:
Message me if you get an offer. Will be nice to sort of know someone before I go :P
x
Hi there all, im a currently a mature student doing Foundation Art & Design

In September i will be doing Fashion Design.

I'll be classed as in my 1st year even though it will be my 2nd year at UCLAN.

I'm currently course rep, school rep and student union council member

on behalf of everyone we welcome you to UCLAN and if you get asked about going on flying start, i would highly advise it. its a brilliant and will give you ahead start comes September.

If you want to know anything feel free to ask.
Anyone applying for Counselling and Psychotherapy? Nt seen anyone applying for this course anywhere... Looks like its just meeee :frown: i have a conditional offer of DMM (280 points) thanks :smile:
Conditional for journalism (:
Reply 95
Original post by Dessie
Unconditional offer for combined honours - Education and Psycology. Or however it's spelt.

Nice to see an Education'er on here, hopefully you'll enjoy it :biggrin: (I'm in my second year now!)
Reply 96
Hi, was just wondering if anyone on here from Psychology & Criminology at UCLAN? I've accepted it as my firm choice and as a mature student was just wondering how many hours per week is spent studying and how strict they were on entry levels last year (I need 30 creds @ distinction and have 12 so far and 9 at merit with a potential 24 remaining yet?)

I've chose Policing & Crim investigations for my insurance but desperately want my firm just panicking about the remaining units.

Thanks for reading my ramble :colondollar:

Ange
Reply 97
Unconditional for Journalism at UCLAN! :smile:
Reply 98
Original post by MissAimee
Applied for Adult Nursing starting in april .. had an interview 24th feb not heard anything back yet though so fingers crossed so nervous!!

Have you heard anything yet?
Reply 99
Hi, Im doing International Tourism Managment, Has anyone thought about accomodation yet? xx:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending