The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLan 2012 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

I'll think about it when they send the letters.
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
I've got a conditional for acting at uclan, so excited to go!
Original post by Farrugiaaaa
got an offer for Acting :smile: anyone else?

I have an offer on that course too :smile:
Reply 103
Hi, I live 2 hours away from lancashire, was just wondering if any one else is coming from a long distance, as most i have spoke to live in lancashire already, dont want to be the only one who doesnt have a clue where im going?
xx
Reply 104
Original post by Sophiak70
Hi, I live 2 hours away from lancashire, was just wondering if any one else is coming from a long distance, as most i have spoke to live in lancashire already, dont want to be the only one who doesnt have a clue where im going?
xx

I'm an international student, so don't worry, I'll be pretty clueless and I'm sure there'll be plenty of others too :wink:
Original post by CharlieReynard
I have an offer on that course too :smile:

Yaaaay! Well done! Finally someone else! So excited, i will be seeing you in september! x
Original post by Farrugiaaaa
Yaaaay! Well done! Finally someone else! So excited, i will be seeing you in september! x

Yeh you will! Tutors seem friendly, facilities are amazing and course looks brilliant! Which halls you thinking of staying at? :smile: x
xx

Im a second year and I come from the Isle of Man, I promise you there will be plenty of people from outside of Lancashire coming! Don't worry about it :smile: There's always signs and maps around the place.
Reply 108
xx

I moving down from Cumbria, which is a couple of hours away, but like Manx said the campus is well sign posted and mapped out. I didn't have much trouble finding it from the trainstation (although I had more trouble trying to find my building for my interview but that may just be because I was having a blonde moment.) Everything's colour coded so it's quite a nice system to be honest and it was nice and close to town.
xx

im moving over from ireland, so im sure you wont be on your own.
It seems like a great place tho.
You wont have any problems :biggrin:
Reply 110
Original post by rackers93
Heyy :smile:

I've got a conditional for Musical Theatre. Anyone else?

Original post by Gemmainrainbows
Hiiii :smile:
Well Done :smile:
i've applied to do Musical Theatre too :smile: my audition is on the 14th!
What was the audition like? :smile:
x

Heyy :smile: I'm a second year MT course rep! If you have any questions just let me know and I'll try and answer them the best I can :smile: x
Reply 111
Anyone got a conditional for child nursing??
Reply 112
Hi, Im doing International Tourism Managment, Has anyone thought about accomodation yet? xx:smile:

Hey, I've applied for International Tourism Management too and chosen UCLan as my firm :smile:
I've gone private accommodation in Foundry Court opposite the SU x
Reply 113
Original post by Bella93
Anyone got a conditional for child nursing??

Hey, I had an interview in march and not heard anything yet. They said we probably wouldn't hear until April though. Have you had an offer?
Reply 114
Hi everyone,
I attended Uclan and graduated with a Psychology degree last year! I loved it and made lots of friends so hope you all enjoy it too. For a number of courses including mine I was only in for 2/3 days per week and these were not full days so there was alot of time to get on with assignments.
Just thought I would recommend (for those thinking of living on campus) Kopa halls. These were brand new when I lived there so were nice. However watch out as they do charge for any damages! Even if it wasnt you they will share the charge between your flat. Most of the rooms are small apart from the disabled rooms but all with ensuits. They were great for making friends if you didn't know anyone. I lived in Block L which only contained 8 flats and pretty much everyone from that block went out together! The uni itself is really modern and the night life is pretty good considering there are not that many clubs/ bars. Hope this helps and good luck! xx
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 115
Hey I had my interview in like December I think and I've still not heard nothing back :s-smilie:
What have you applied for?
Reply 116
Just firmed UCLan :tongue:
Reply 117
xx

Accepted my unconditional offer for international management! yeeeeey!

Don't worry, I'm moving over from Austria, so I will be definitely clueless :wink:)
Reply 118
Original post by Bella93
Hey I had my interview in like December I think and I've still not heard nothing back :s-smilie:
What have you applied for?

I applied for Child Nursing too. Hoping that no news is good news but there is only 44 places so don't want to get my hopes up really.
Reply 119
anyone doing chemistryyyyyy??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending