Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

UCLan 2012 Applicants

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JLH23)
    hey, i've got a conditional for counselling and psychotherapy except my offers for 300 >.<
    I have a conditional offer of 300 points for counselling and psychotherapy too x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    has anyone else been offered a place on the ODP degree course for sept 2012? it would be nice to get to know people before the start of the course.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockzchick13)
    i just got an unconditional offer from uclan for ODP anyone else joining me in sept?
    Hey got my conditional offer last week! Check you with yr unconditional haha I'll hopefully see ya in September!!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer to be Media Production
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cllio)
    I've got a offer for chemistry at UCLAN, any one else doing that? or pharmacy etc?
    Yeah I have applied for Pharmacy
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm just wondering, how long after you firmed your place at UCLan did you recieve a number, which entitles you to applying for accommodation?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Conyony)
    Hey got my conditional offer last week! Check you with yr unconditional haha I'll hopefully see ya in September!!
    i phoned mike and he said we r gonna do a day in june to get to know each other and do crb and medical! so i hope u dont mind me asking are you a mature student like me?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RhiGibson)
    You're not alone there! I'm from Kent and on the open day while I was speaking with lots of people ... appeared to be one of the very few southerners!!!
    Oh that's cool! I'm at uni in kent at the mo! Everyone at the mo seems to be from kent though! I can't win where ever I go lol. What course are you doing?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    A quick question, what is the best en suite accommodation for a Pharmacy student? Because Roeburn seems pretty good.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    iQ Kopa is the most modern. I saw Roeburn on my applicant day visit, and it's a little older but still fairly nice.

Just take a look at them all on the uclan website panorama view - although you can't pick and choose which halls you get put in, you just ask for en suite and they put you someplace.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You can apply privately for the non-uni owned halls if you have your heart set somewhere, although I think a lot of them are filling up rather quickly (or iQ is at least from what I've been told.)
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hey is anyone looking for a room starting from 1st september 2012 runs to june 2013, its in a house situated close to uni and town its a double bedded room and is £69 per week lovely house you'd be sharing with 5 other amazing girls, if your interested message me or comment please. x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello Everyone! I have confirmed the admission for MSc Cancer Biology & Therapy course at UCLan..

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 4, 2012
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.