The Student Room Group

Do older woman like younger guys like older guys like younger girls?

Basically, we all know that if a 30-40 year old man could go out with a 18-21 year old most would. But is it the same way with women, do older women like 18-21 year old guys?
Not gonna get an accurate answer on a forum where pretty much everyone is 25 or younger. Just saiyan.
Reply 2
if you count 22 as older, than yes.
Reply 3
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
Not gonna get an accurate answer on a forum where pretty much everyone is 25 or younger. Just saiyan.

Ye, I figured this wouldn't be the best place to post this, but ah well.
Reply 4
I'm in my late twenties and I'd be more likely to take a liking to a guy that is older than me, than one that is younger, generally.
Reply 5
Younger women (late-teens, early-20s) look to older males for maturity reasons. Older women (30+) are incredibly randy and sometimes look to younger guys to satisfy their urges. Being single and having a high sex drive is obviously necessary in that case.

(I know a few women around that age group and they told me the psychology behind it all)
Reply 6
Yeah
(edited 12 years ago)
In general, guys mature later, which causes women to want older men. In addition to that, men stay fertile longer and are considered attractive well into their 40s, which women usually do not. Therefore it makes sense that things are the way they are.
If a grown up woman goes for a younger guy it is usually for other reasons. She may be 35, divorced, and hooking up with a younger guy gives a form of validation that she is still attractive etc (obviously that is not necessarily what it means, most young guys will shag anything, but at least it can give her that feeling). When a woman is interested in a younger guy, it is not his youth she is looking for, but her own.

So yeah a few might be interested, but then again there are women who sleep with all sorts of men, something out there for everyone. But if your question is whether grown up women look for young guys the same way older men look for young girls, then no, not to the same extent.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending