The Student Room Group

Black guys naturally good at getting women?

I've noticed on nights out and in general that black guys always seem to be good with women, they naturally seem to pull more and on nights out the guys who approach the most girls tend to be black guys.

Why is it that black guys naturally have more confidence & ability with women than white guys? Also black guys seem more masculine, dunno what it is but it's true.

Scroll to see replies

Your a female...what do you personally reckon love? x Do you prefer black guys?
Once you go black, you don't come back!
In general, black guys more confident. But just the other week (no BS), I was chatting to a random black guy in a club....and dude was completely bottling it....started trying to boost his confidence and he sort of got in the mood, but didnt really get anywhere. Guess an exceptional case (Im indian by the way). In the most part I would say Black Guys are more 'confident' statistically speaking...from my immense experience of night life. Do also reckon there are numerous reasons behind this.....
Original post by ifstatement

Not sure about that fella......
They have big penises
Reply 6
Original post by TruetoMyself
In general, black guys more confident. But just the other week (no BS), I was chatting to a random black guy in a club....and dude was completely bottling it....started trying to boost his confidence and he sort of got in the mood, but didnt really get anywhere. Guess an exceptional case (Im indian by the way). In the most part I would say Black Guys are more 'confident' statistically speaking...from my immense experience of night life. Do also reckon there are numerous reasons behind this.....

Are you a Chick or have you got a dick, or both?
Not that they're any better at getting women than other races, just that they're seen as far more attractive by most women than white or Asian men. This is why you see a lot of black guys pulling women as soon as they step into a club. I'm in third year now and my black friend who we go out with generally gets women coming up to him and trying to speak to him etc, even though he doesn't really care about them.
Reply 8
Because loads of white girls like black guys but not Oriental guys. :sad:
Damn, it's things like this that make me wish I were a dude :sigh:
Depends what clubs you go to? Generally, the cheap clubs are full of lower class people, whereas exclusive clubs are full of higher class people. I'm not generalising, but in general, the majority of black people go to lower end nightclubs, as well as the lower class white people. Therefore the clubs which play "Black music" I.e. R'n'b and Hip hop, are more likely to have women who like black men, whether that be white girls, black girls, asian girls etc.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by DeputyDog
I've noticed on nights out and in general that black guys always seem to be good with women, they naturally seem to pull more and on nights out the guys who approach the most girls tend to be black guys.

Why is it that black guys naturally have more confidence & ability with women than white guys? Also black guys seem more masculine, dunno what it is but it's true.

Probably all a consequence of the way society views black people.
I'm black, 6ft 1, 20 year old virgin, apparently good looking according to some girls yet i couldnt pull to save my life. Then again, being mentally ill and a social retard probably explains why.
Original post by Zamolxes
Not true.

Care to explain?
Original post by ifstatement

not true.. lol

Original post by TruetoMyself
In general, black guys more confident. .

Again not true, you cant list ppl by the actions of a few confident ppl

Original post by itchy and scratchy
They have big penises

Ah the big dick theory, originally we 'hear' they did originally back on their native land,but then when the west found them,raped their women,stole ther land,they are mostly altered, so if once bigger lol standard size,yeh there will be some bigger but there will in ethnicity
Reply 15
Black men are viewed differently by society, and also often have a different upbringing. They're not "naturally" good but its a fusion of the two. The colour of one's skin does not, fortunately or unfortunately, give them magic pullin powers
Reply 16
Original post by Moe Lester
Probably all a consequence of the way society views black people.

What do you mean? How does society view black people? You mean black guys are more likely to be seen as more confident and sexual?

I've never met a black guy who was bad with women. Almost all the ones I've met were the 'player' types. You don't hear black guys complaining they're 'scared of rejection', etc. They just approach girls and get them. It's always the black dudes in the clubs who walk out with the girls at the end of the night.
Reply 17
Original post by DeputyDog
What do you mean? How does society view black people? You mean black guys are more likely to be seen as more confident and sexual?

I've never met a black guy who was bad with women. Almost all the ones I've met were the 'player' types. You don't hear black guys complaining they're 'scared of rejection', etc. They just approach girls and get them. It's always the black dudes in the clubs who walk out with the girls at the end of the night.

You probably haven't met enough black guys then.
Original post by amime
Are you a Chick or have you got a dick, or both?

a guy....
Original post by britishgoose01
not true.. lol

Again not true, you cant list ppl by the actions of a few confident ppl

Ah the big dick theory, originally we 'hear' they did originally back on their native land,but then when the west found them,raped their women,stole ther land,they are mostly altered, so if once bigger lol standard size,yeh there will be some bigger but there will in ethnicity

My opinions are based on occurences. Verify THIS post has been made at at 5.22 a.m. I've seen and done it all...........I stick by what I said. IT is true,just probably not to the extent OP thinks it is.....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending