The Student Room Group

Black guys naturally good at getting women?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DeputyDog
What do you mean? How does society view black people? You mean black guys are more likely to be seen as more confident and sexual?

I've never met a black guy who was bad with women. Almost all the ones I've met were the 'player' types. You don't hear black guys complaining they're 'scared of rejection', etc. They just approach girls and get them. It's always the black dudes in the clubs who walk out with the girls at the end of the night.

Cool, over-confident, easy going, over sexual and so on.

They are just stereotypes applied to an entire population that seem to be engrained in public perception.
Original post by TheEnigmaUK
I'm not generalising, but in general,

What?
Reply 22
Original post by TheEnigmaUK
Depends what clubs you go to? Generally, the cheap clubs are full of lower class people, whereas exclusive clubs are full of higher class people. I'm not generalising, but in general, the majority of black people go to lower end nightclubs, as well as the lower class white people. Therefore the clubs which play "Black music" I.e. R'n'b and Hip hop, are more likely to have women who like black men, whether that be white girls, black girls, asian girls etc.

This...r n b nights are full of poor fat white girls because they know the black guys will actually **** them.

Some mixed race guys do pretty well with a decent standard white girl.
(edited 12 years ago)
Uhm the opposite is true IMO.

Either way, people tend to hang with their own, many black people go to the same places. If a place is becoming a hangout for e.g. Africans, people will be aware of it and girls who go there will be into black guys. But I believe if you go out in Chelsea or Mayfair, a white guy generally will have much more luck. I'm not saying that one is better than the other or how things are supposed to be, I'm just saying that's how it usually works. But no, seeing the entire population as a whole, black guys are not better with women than white guys. I have never been with/gone out with a black guy, so if they have different techniques, I cannot say they work on me, nor any of my friends. Matter of preference.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 26
Original post by Artvandelay
Uhm the opposite is true IMO.

Either way, people tend to hang with their own, many black people go to the same places. If a place is becoming a hangout for e.g. Africans, people will be aware of it and girls who go there will be into black guys. But I believe if you go out in Chelsea or Mayfair, a white guy generally will have much more luck. I'm not saying that one is better than the other or how things are supposed to be, I'm just saying that's how it usually works. But no, seeing the entire population as a whole, black guys are not better with women than white guys. I have never been with/gone out with a black guy, so if they have different techniques, I cannot say they work on me, nor any of my friends. Matter of preference.

What decade are you living in? From your post I would've guessed the 60's with segregation still enforced.

Anyways one's ethnicity doesn't dicate success with women it's down to the individual.
Original post by Valmonte
What decade are you living in? From your post I would've guessed the 60's with segregation still enforced.

Anyways one's ethnicity doesn't dicate success with women it's down to the individual.

Most black people I go to school with hang out with other black people. They sit down together in groups in class, usually comment on each other's inputs in lectures. I have friends from all over the world and I'm nice to everyone, and even though the Africans I know at school are friendly and all, they seem to prefer to stick to their own. Most people I know share this view. There is nothing I or anyone else have done to encourage this, it's just the way it is. Most clubs I go to have 99% white people, suppose it's just my area.

What do you mean? How does society view black people? You mean black guys are more likely to be seen as more confident and sexual?

I've never met a black guy who was bad with women. Almost all the ones I've met were the 'player' types. You don't hear black guys complaining they're 'scared of rejection', etc. They just approach girls and get them. It's always the black dudes in the clubs who walk out with the girls at the end of the night.

Again, it is the nightclub scenario. The majority of girls in nightclubs are drunk, therefore any guy who shows them enough attention will go home with them, it's not hard to fathom. Go to a bar, you will not see the same happen as you see at a nightclub. Also, like I said before, the lower class clubs that play "black music" e.g. Reggae, dancehall, and hip hop will attract the crowd who enjoy that music, and therefore the girls in them clubs will be (most likely) more attracted to a black guy than the average Olly murs/take that fan on the street.
Reply 29
Most black people I go to school with hang out with other black people. They sit down together in groups in class, usually comment on each other's inputs in lectures. I have friends from all over the world and I'm nice to everyone, and even though the Africans I know at school are friendly and all, they seem to prefer to stick to their own. Most people I know share this view. There is nothing I or anyone else have done to encourage this, it's just the way it is. Most clubs I go to have 99% white people, suppose it's just my area.

Lol at using 'black' and 'African' interchangeably. Ignorance:rolleyes:

OP, I'd say it's mainly to do with the way black people are seen in society:
-Many are seen as 'bad boys', which girls love.
-Girls that try to be 'rebellious' sometimes feel they are doing so by being with a black guy
-The rumour that black guys have superior sexual prowess and bigger penises.
And also because a lot of black guys tend to have what's considered a desirable physique and are extremely forward and confident.
Original post by Converse
Lol at using 'black' and 'African' interchangeably. Ignorance:rolleyes:

OP, I'd say it's mainly to do with the way black people are seen in society:
-Many are seen as 'bad boys', which girls love.
-Girls that try to be 'rebellious' sometimes feel they are doing so by being with a black guy
-The rumour that black guys have superior sexual prowess and bigger penises.
And also because a lot of black guys tend to have what's considered a desirable physique and are extremely forward and confident.

Not all black people are African, but most Africans (in London) are black. I say Africans at school because they are the ones that hang in cliques. I haven't said the terms are equal to each other, so don't see the problem really.
It's because black guys naturally have better game than white men, due to their culture and upbringing. Black men are not as feminine and they don't suffer from the 'nice guy' syndrome that a lot of white guys do. Hence, they do better with women.
Original post by Raving_Hippy
It's because black guys naturally have better game than white men, due to their culture and upbringing. Black men are not as feminine and they don't suffer from the 'nice guy' syndrome that a lot of white guys do. Hence, they do better with women.

yeah all black people have the same macho culture :rolleyes:
When it's rumored that you have a big shwang, girls want to investigate but also experience.

Just because one is Black does not make them African. 'Black' can mean you are American, Canadian etc.. while African implies you are not only Black but but also have cultural ties to your home country in Africa.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending