The Student Room Group

where did you meet your bf/gf 18-21 year olds?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Zamolxes
Lol best one.

Was it warcraft? Oh no Ultima Online?

Oh you have to tell me it's killing me!

Never played either of them. It wasnt an RPG, but due to how hideously embarrassing is, I'm not disclosing it. :rolleyes: :wink:
Friend of a friend, bumped into him in the pub.
Original post by echeee
Never played either of them. It wasnt an RPG, but due to how hideously embarrassing is, I'm not disclosing it. :rolleyes: :wink:

Neopets?
That's the most shameful-to-admit possible-dating-site I can think of :wink:
Reply 23
Original post by youbonkers
Neopets?
That's the most shameful-to-admit possible-dating-site I can think of :wink:

Nope! Never really got into that site anyway, never understood what you had to do.
Not even my friends know where I met him, they think it was just "online". Very vauge. :rolleyes:
Reply 24
Hahahaha, i love how I met my boyfriend XD
He was hired as a runner for a short film I was directing...lol!
But took a while for us to turn it from work-based to relationship :smile:
But I love knowing we met doing something we both love and are very passionate about :smile:
Reply 25
6th form
Reply 26
We met in a pub on a society social :smile:
I'm 23 and I met my boyfriend when I was 17, but meh I'll answer anyway haha. He was a friend of a friend (well he was my best friend's boyfriend's best friend)- so I went to a house party with my best friend and her boyfriend and we got shut in the kitchen together for ages, hint hint. 5 and a half years later and we're about to move in together, whoop!
Reply 28
work experience where my cousin works, he was one of his graduate employees, he was really shy and the youngest of the work force so they wound him up about me and told him to walk me home haha :smile: then year and a half later we got in contact now we've been together 8 months :smile:
Primary one :P Although we only started going out three years ago :wink: looks like it's for keeps too, live together and have done for most of this year! :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 30
Knew of him through a friend. He set up an event for everyone (his group and my friends) to meet up in Bath and started talking to him from that. But I had my 18th meet up before then so him and a friend came (they were going to see RA in Bristol after). Birthday went really good with him and he asked me out the next day :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending