The Student Room Group

NUFC: how much does a ticket for a match cost

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rockrunride
I didn't go but I was reliably informed that they were £36. Enjoy the climb up to that top tier as well..

Oh good grief I forgot about that. It's about as high as tier 3 of our Fergie Stand and I've sat up there a few times, nearly died on the way up though! :biggrin:
Reply 21
Original post by CoryBRFC
You've obviously not been to the seventh tier then. Can't see feck all from up there.

Pffft, I went to my first game with my Dad when i was a lot younger and we sat second from the highest seats up, not a problem seeing at all! Unless I'm mistake and 7th Tier is something else...
The climb to the away section at Newcastle is horiffic, more walking required than for bloody D of E!!
Reply 23
Original post by shephi
Pffft, I went to my first game with my Dad when i was a lot younger and we sat second from the highest seats up, not a problem seeing at all! Unless I'm mistake and 7th Tier is something else...

I used to sit up in SJH level 7, seats were about midway down but everyone would go to the back few rows and just stand and sing all game. Was a great atmosphere, shame it's not like that anymore. :frown:
Reply 24
Original post by IanDangerously
Haha love all the neg rep for calling a stadium by its correct name. When I get a ticket for Newcastle away I bet it wont say St James' Park on it. :wink:

They have sportsdirect written on them :wink:
Original post by hai2410
Hi,

I'm not a fan of football, but recently i've had a real desire to go to a match for just the atmosphere. Does anybody know how much (the cheapest) ticket would be for a 20 year old at St James' park?

If it makes a difference, i'd like prices for both premier league matches, and just friendlies or whatever.

PS I tried finding out on the NUFC website but you have to do loads of signing up. Faff.

Did you go to the Swansea match?
Reply 26
Original post by KingGoonIan
Did you go to the Swansea match?

nah mate, not went back home from uni yet. I read about it though, sounds like a good atmosphere.
Original post by hai2410
nah mate, not went back home from uni yet. I read about it though, sounds like a good atmosphere.

Ah ok that game had a particularly good one cos of the Speed remembrance.
When I get a proper job ie money I'm definitely coming to SJP. Cracking city with enough for a night's stay or two, good old school football club, good old school fans, our allocation never selling out: all the ingredients of a top away day for noobs.
Original post by rockrunride
When I get a proper job ie money I'm definitely coming to SJP. Cracking city with enough for a night's stay or two, good old school football club, good old school fans, our allocation never selling out: all the ingredients of a top away day for noobs.

I study in London atm and am thinking of gan to WHL this season for the first time to see us away to yous instead of going to the Emirates or Stanford Bridge, still gan to the Cottage but can't afford to go everywhere.

Quick Reply

Latest