The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I wouldn't mention that one to the olds. Copulation only after graduation init.
Got married at 16. Wife was 13. Been married now 27 yrs and I'm still bi and only sex
Reply 42
Tbh...I don't regret losing my virginity to my boyfriend...we've been together over 5 years and I've//we've lost it when we were 16 and started dated at 13--well In the uk that's normal but it got serious than it just happened and now we r still together and hope its infinity ❤️❤️❤️now that he is 19 (couples of moths older than me ) and I'm 18 we git married 🙏hope God forgives but we couldn't wait and that's was the right choice and tbh I don't regret one bit if it--😔but still loses to the man I love/husband --anyways is it haram or not coz it's half and half 😓😍😍but the best
Reply 43
Gosh these comments are harsh, do YOU know anything about Islam????? If a girl commits zina and truly regrets it, learns from her mistake and feels deep in her heart a regret then it is as if she is still a virgin.

The pressure is when people commit the sin but when they search for guidance the culture comes forth. There are (not all but an awful lot of) masjids that will shame people for their sins, they provide no help to those who wish to change then push them away.

Islam teaches us compassion, love and respect but very little can be found. A person goes to someone for guidance in the community and very little is kept secret, with little time the rest of the ummah will know. You can't shame a person for being gay or commiting zina otherwise there will be no ummah left.

This time is not the same as the early stages of Islam, we don't have the same guidance and in kuffar countries I'm surprised that most masjids don't make groups for people who need the help and advise.

It's difficult to even think about a big sin you have made let alone ask for help or advice, it is comments such as this that will push people away from our beautiful religion. If a man has true love for Allah then he will help guide his knew wife in the right direction and take it upon himself to keep her protected and prevent her from going back to the wrong. That is the most high among the men and the ones most noble.

Regretting a sin is very hard to overcome and move on, but to have the strength to stand out and say I need help is much harder. What is this person supposed to do?? Stay quiet, not ask for help and carry on with their life style?? Muslims post things such as this so there will be no shaming, so they can stay hidden not to show off and say look at what I have done!

This is a true example of how not to act, couldn't you have sent another message explaining what she should do and how. Maybe encourage a person and ask them not to post and explain kindly why???
Reply 44
Thank god there are still people like you around!! Subhanallah
Wow. Kinkybengali. Strict Muslims. Lesbian wet dreams. Traditional Marriage. All in one thread.

Latest

Trending

Trending