Original post by Star of Skye
Source ?

Prison population statistics
Original post by Bishy786

Source ?
Reply 42
Original post by Star of Skye
The only Eastern Europeans who are being notably documented with prostituting underage girls are the Roma gypsies who pimip their children out to noneuropean migrants.

I'm sure the whole of Eastern Europe is not fileld up with Roman gypsies and having studied a little about the society of Roma gypsies, I have to say I'm suprised that you choose to slur the whole of the Roman gypsies in this way.
Original post by Bishy786

Prison population statistics show muslim convicts numner more than 12% of total despite being little over 3% of UK population (ie 400% over-represantation in the penal system). So if anything your stats disproves your theory.
Reply 44
Some of you have been reading TOO much of that Daily Fail I think.
I don't really know whether I can believe what you say coz you say this is a problem among somalis too. Now, I'm Somali and I know for fact that we Somalis don't have this problem, thank God. It's more of an asian thing, coz there are SO many hindus that kill in the name of 'honour', so its obviously not from Islam, like some of you claim.
This is just ignorance at its peak!
Original post by Adna
Some of you have been reading TOO much of that Daily Fail I think.
I don't really know whether I can believe what you say coz you say this is a problem among somalis too. Now, I'm Somali and I know for fact that we Somalis don't have this problem, thank God. It's more of an asian thing, coz there are SO many hindus that kill in the name of 'honour', so its obviously not from Islam, like some of you claim.
This is just ignorance at its peak!

Its a major fail and misconception amoungst muslims that this is simply an 'asian' thing - read the thread in its entirity you will see numerous examples of such killings taken place in the UK alone in arabic iraqi , turkish, iranian kurdish communities and somali too. In the UK it is predominatly a muslim problem- and internationally too. Thats not to say it hasnt occured in other cases ( it happens in india in the poorest sectors - although this contains about 100 million muslims too)
Reply 46
Original post by Indo-Chinese Food
Its a major fail and misconception amoungst muslims that this is simply an 'asian' thing - read the thread in its entirity you will see numerous examples of such killings taken place in the UK alone in arabic iraqi , turkish, iranian kurdish communities and somali too. In the UK it is predominatly a muslim problem- and internationally too. Thats not to say it hasnt occured in other cases ( it happens in india in the poorest sectors - although this contains about 100 million muslims too)

Kurds,Iraqis are asian aswell if you haven't realised yet.
Are you somali? Do you know better than me? Im telling you we don't have this problem. Yes, we have other problems, but definately not problems with honour killings.
Original post by Adna

Are you somali? Do you know better than me? Im telling you we don't have this problem. Yes, we have other problems, but definately not problems with honour killings.

I refer to criminal statistics and published news reports rather than the opinion of random people.

Original post by Adna

Kurds,Iraqis are asian aswell if you haven't realised yet. .

:hmmmm2: Umm... err, are you being serious here or very stupid?
Reply 48
Original post by Indo-Chinese Food
I refer to criminal statistics and published news reports rather than the opinion of random people.

:hmmmm2: Umm... err, are you being serious here or very stupid?

Iraq is a country in Asia. Iran is also a country in the Asian continent. Therefore the people of those countries are Asian.
Why? Do you consider them as Africans or Europeans or Americans ???

I'd love to know how many of these killings are actually carried out by Somalis.
I'm not going to argue with you over my own race and and their problems when I clearly would know more than you. By doing so, I'd be even more foolish than you.
Original post by Adna
Iraq is a country in Asia. Iran is also a country in the Asian continent. Therefore the people of those countries are Asian.
Why? Do you consider them as Africans or Europeans or Americans ???

I'd love to know how many of these killings are actually carried out by Somalis.
I'm not going to argue with you over my own race and and their problems when I clearly would know more than you. By doing so, I'd be even more foolish than you.

Icant discuss this further with you if you genuinely believe kurds and iraqis are asians :facepalm2:
pure and simple killings shouldn't happen, it's not an honour killing, it's murder

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending