The Student Room Group

Art foundation applicants 2012!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by justreadthebooks
yayy congrats! Have you got other offers to choose from? cause i really dont know where to go!! :/

nope :/ I'm yet to hear back from ccw (find out this week eep!) so if i dont get an offer i'll def go with brookes. what about you?
Original post by sk451
nope :/ I'm yet to hear back from ccw (find out this week eep!) so if i dont get an offer i'll def go with brookes. what about you?

ooh how do you know it's this week?! csm are really taking their time! Well i also have an offer from leeds college of art and brookes, so don't know what to do!! im from oxford though so it's tempting to stay (love the city) What do you reckon?!

(do you have an online portfolio? :biggrin:)
Original post by justreadthebooks
ooh how do you know it's this week?! csm are really taking their time! Well i also have an offer from leeds college of art and brookes, so don't know what to do!! im from oxford though so it's tempting to stay (love the city) What do you reckon?!

(do you have an online portfolio? :biggrin:)

taken from their website - "All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application/portfolio review by letter no later than Monday, 26th March 2012."

they also told us at the portfolio review, so it will most likely this week, if not monday. :smile: i'd imagine csm would be the same?
I sent an e-mail to CCW admissions to know if we will received our replies by letter or by e-mail, and I was told that all replies had been send yesterday by mail!
Original post by RebeccaLdr
I sent an e-mail to CCW admissions to know if we will received our replies by letter or by e-mail, and I was told that all replies had been send yesterday by mail!

aaaah, so we might even find out tomorrow! sooo not leaving the house until the post comes, haha. it's been almost two months since my interview, so i'd better get in after all this waiting! good luck everyone. :biggrin:

Original post by beccafairy
aaaah, so we might even find out tomorrow! sooo not leaving the house until the post comes, haha. it's been almost two months since my interview, so i'd better get in after all this waiting! good luck everyone. :biggrin:

Yess, you guys are right! I got my reply in the post today and I got in!!! Ahh, I'm so happy! I never thought they'd like my portfolio. Even the way they reviewed was so nerve racking. At LCC they have a group interview and you get to talk about yourself also which gives you more of a chance. Who else got in? Well whoever did, I guess I'll see you guys on the 3rd of September! :wink:
Original post by Chris_Divine
Yess, you guys are right! I got my reply in the post today and I got in!!! Ahh, I'm so happy! I never thought they'd like my portfolio. Even the way they reviewed was so nerve racking. At LCC they have a group interview and you get to talk about yourself also which gives you more of a chance. Who else got in? Well whoever did, I guess I'll see you guys on the 3rd of September! :wink:

I'm from Paris, so I probably have to wait until next week..
Congrats to you!!
i got into CCW! SOOO happy, oh my gosh! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: who else got their letter today?!
Reply 268
Original post by Chris_Divine

i got into CCW! SOOO happy, oh my gosh! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: who else got their letter today?!

Ahh, congratulations guys! :smile:
Just found out I got into CCW too! I'm so happy omg!!! Really didn't expect to get in after my Kingston rejection ahaha. See you guys in September! :biggrin:
Original post by Malax
Just found out I got into CCW too! I'm so happy omg!!! Really didn't expect to get in after my Kingston rejection ahaha. See you guys in September! :biggrin:

yes, i was feeling the same after kingston rejected me! we sure showed them! :wink:
yay have fun here guys :tongue:
choose the painting pathway coz its the best

congraaats :smile:
I got a rejection letter from CSM, but an offer from UCA Farnham, which I'm actually really happy about. Just had the interview today and I found the campus to be much nicer than st martins and I think the smaller classes and more personal tutor time is more suited for me.
Reply 273
Original post by Malax

I got rejected from Kingston too but i got an offer at CCW today! Am SO happy, really didnt think id get it! I'll be taking CCW and not going with Brookes.
What was the offer everyone got?
I got my CCW acceptance today too! Congrats everyone!
Reply 275
I got my CCW acceptance today too !!! Congraluation people :smile: :smile:
Original post by sk451
I got rejected from Kingston too but i got an offer at CCW today! Am SO happy, really didnt think id get it! I'll be taking CCW and not going with Brookes.

congrats, see you in september!! i got a conditional provided i get at least one E, but i emailed them saying i already have one A level, so they're updating mine to unconditional :smile:
Original post by sk451

Same! so did i, i got into CCW as well! i'm soooo happy! my offer was for 1 alevel grade a-e. i assume everyone else was the same?
Did anyone (who has been accepted at CCW) has tried to apply for an accomodation? If you did, did the number they gave you during your application is the same as student ID?
Cause, if it is, i'm not accepted..
(edited 12 years ago)
Did anyone (who has been accepted at CCW) has tried to apply for an accomodation? If you did, did the number they gave you during your application is the same as student ID?
Cause, if it is, i'm not accepted..

you can't apply for accommodation until the 2nd of april, and i think you'll have also needed to have accepted your offer to be put on the system, so don't worry!

Quick Reply

Latest