Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would you do if today was your last day?

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Probably spend the day with my boyfriend.. do some nice romantic stuff, go for a meal or a picnic or something, star gazing etc, have sex
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'd spend some time with my mum,aunt&cousin, then I'd go out with my friends and spend all of the money I have on things for them and some really expensive clothes for me. And Then my friends and I would go out to a concert, then go to a party/club and get really really drunk and I'd end the day by seducing this guy I like

I put seducing in italics because I would literally never get him unless I did..
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sui-Kinxtar_kitty)
    Boxing??? U were puttin thing in boxes n fell down?? Tht must have hurt bad... Are u ok??? Or wait do u mean the punchy-uppy fightin game???

Im confused;/

Jokes I dunno why u seem to see me everywhere... Maybe I am just an infectious disease or I decided to haunt u...
    When exactly did u hear me laughin or cryin???

U knw wat u are... A cod head....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!

Now thats funny...
    o_0 i meant "punchy-uppy fightin game" ahaha. Are you high when you type? I didn't see or hear you laugh or cry LOL this is hilarious you joker.

What the hell is a COD HEAD? what the hell, I thought i was loco but this is like up there. salmon head? wtf fml
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thank you everyone for the inspiration it really helped!
    I thought i would put up what i would do!
    I would get up early and sit on the beach and watch the sunrise. I would then get all the people i am closet to in one place and take a photo so i can remember them when i am gone. I would tell me best friend of the past 6 years that i am in love with him and that i just want to be the first person he kisses. Then i would go to London and go ton as many places as possible. And in my final hours i would write letters to everyone telling them everything i can think and then lay and watch as the stars begin to fade away. I would also think about all the times that were good in my life and thank my ex Toby for making my life what it is today. I would also like to think i would write one more story as somethingt o remember me by

-AW
    • 45 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spoonforknife)
    o_0 i meant "punchy-uppy fightin game" ahaha. Are you high when you type? I didn't see or hear you laugh or cry LOL this is hilarious you joker.

What the hell is a COD HEAD? what the hell, I thought i was loco but this is like up there. salmon head? wtf fml
    Im not a joker, Im ur gf XD XD XD

No Im never ever ever high when I type...

You have heard me laughing on the phone

Cod head... Is like this man who has a cod for a head... It was this real cool Japanese game XD XD
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'd fly somewhere I've always wanted to go, read a book or two, drink some coffee, ring some people.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    I would say everything I've ever wanted to say to those closest to me and those who I have got on well with during my life. I don't think I could tell them these things now, however, I think it would mean so much to them if I told them before I died.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    If I was definantly gonna die...

Id go out in an absolute, balls out blaze of glory and thunder so hard that the day will be seered into humanities racial memory for generations to come, not only that, but I will make sure that I die before the day is over so that I had control over how it happened...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Punch a tosser in the face, go to a cinema naked (watch a good film) with a mcdonalds happy meal, sky dive, get my gf to go reverse cowgirl, rent a BMW M3, get involved in a police chase and get stoned for the last time. ohyeaaaa
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I would go and pet a snake, what's the point if it bites me, I'm going to die anyway
    Or go skydiving or conquer my fear of spiders
    Maybe I would go underwater in the ocean too...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    run away and see how far I could get before the day ends
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ColonelCuddles)
    Punch a tosser in the face, go to a cinema naked (watch a good film) with a mcdonalds happy meal, sky dive, get my gf to go reverse cowgirl, rent a BMW M3, get involved in a police chase and get stoned for the last time. ohyeaaaa
    Maybe get your girlfriend stoned too, that'll help with the persuasion.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmeliaWinchester)
    Hey, I'm new to the site but I am writing a novel that envolves what different people would do if today was their last day. It would be really good if people could comment and say what they would do. Thanks

-AW
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrXIQ...feature=relmfu
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Cry.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Be extremely peed off as I have a gig I'm going to at the end of the month and I'm very excited about that!!.I'd probably get all my family and friends together and we'd have a big party with plenty of drinks and I'd start smoking again...well I'm going to die anyway might as well enjoy my last day on Earth!!.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'd tell my ex that i'm still in love with him (I have no idea why as it wouldn't change anything lol) then i'd just like to spend the day with my family and the people I love. There'd probably be a fair amount of crying and panicking as well if i'm about to die...
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Food. Alcohol. Party/shooting people I hate.
    I can die fat & happy
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    ride to the park on my bike
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Run to her and tell her how I feel.

And then likely go drinking, to face the end of the world totally smashed, either together or alone.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I will more than likely get banned/suspended/reported to the police if I describe what I would do. I shall leave it at that

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 10, 2012
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Advice on everyday issues unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.